By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Ryng_Tolu said:
Angelv577 said:

ohh, I thought it was coming to US as well.

Indeed even i just realized that :D i thought the PS4 was going to sell around 450-500 k in Sep NPD ( 480k for be more correct) now i'm not even sure if will break 400k to be honest... :-/

yeah, bad decision there, choosing a destiny bundle over MGS bundle in US.

Around the Network

Yearly software position according to Amazon.

Position Game

|Hope that new Destony bundle has plenty of stock so PS4 can have a big September

celador said:
|Hope that new Destony bundle has plenty of stock so PS4 can have a big September

I hope Sony can clinch the record personally. Destiny and Phantom Pain should help Sony achieve this.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

OnlyForDisplay said:
celador said:

I hope Sony can clinch the record personally. Destiny and Phantom Pain should help Sony achieve this.

Some people have speculated that the special Destiny bundle being $399 may mean a $50 price cut for the regular PS4. If they have MGSV, Destiny bundle and a price cut, maybe it could surpass last year's very impressive total.

Around the Network
celador said:

last year, the white destiny bundle did not sell out
not sure, if the limeted edition will be limeted, or widely available

i think it will be limeted. 200k maybe

Current yearly rankings:

PS4 (standalone): #11
XBO ACU bundle: #20
Wii U: #56

PS4 Batman Bundle has passed Xbox One Halo bundle in the yearly chart.

If the rankings for MGS5 on Amazon are any indication. There will be a very large split between PS4/XONE sales. PS4 #1 Physical, #40 Digital, XONE #49.