By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Tag. You're it!

Around the Network

PS4 starting off July strong. Hopefully it can maintain the momentum.

Muh.

tag

dropped a titan on it

Around the Network

tag

Holy muther of god, the gap between PS4 and XBO is gigant... withouth price advantage or the recent promotion, i can't imagine how big can become the gap...

Look at BO3 for ps4 just because it is going to have map packs one month in advance.  I didn't understand how this was important last gen and won't pretend I would understand it now but apparently one month of exclusive content can make a difference between COD fans. 

I even met someone at twitch last week that had an xbox one and bought a ps4 just because sony got the COD marketing rights and even bought dying light for ps4 when he already had it on xbox one.  I simply don't understand some gamers.  If you had an xbox one, there is no point in buying a ps4 to play the game that your console already have.

Angelv577 said:

Look at BO3 for ps4 just because it is going to have map packs one month in advance.  I didn't understand how this was important last gen and won't pretend I would understand it now but apparently one month of exclusive content can make a difference between COD fans. 

I even met someone at twitch last week that had an xbox one and bought a ps4 just because sony got the COD marketing rights and even bought dying light for ps4 when he already had it on xbox one.  I simply don't understand some gamers.  If you had an xbox one, there is no point in buying a ps4 to play the game that your console already have.

I always thought it made no different and poeple were already set on there console choice for multiplats. I have friends who will only play FPS games on Xbox because of the gamnepad and offset analog sticks and some others who will get it on PS4 since more friends are there but None at all who I know care about the 30 days exclusive deals. Seems weird to go and buy a new console for multiplats anyway.

Thanks for doing this for me!