By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Roronaa_chan said:
Why's the gameless PS4 doing so well and going up..

You and I have different opinion of what "gameless" means and judging by how the console and games have sold so far, I think most gamers also have a different opinion than you and that's all I care aobut.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
Roronaa_chan said:

You and I have different opinion of what "gameless" means and judging by how the console and games have sold so far, I think most gamers also have a different opinion than you and that's all I care aobut.

I'm pretty sure gameless in this case is the PS4 not bundled with any games instead of the ones with Batman or TLOU.

Another monthly update:

#12 PS4 | Batman
#54 XBO | MCC
#77 XBO | 1TB
#78 N3DS
#80 WU
#92 XBO | 500gb
#94 PS4

Wonktonodi said:
Angelv577 said:
Roronaa_chan said:

I'm pretty sure gameless in this case is the PS4 not bundled with any games instead of the ones with Batman or TLOU.

ohh my bad then, I misunderstood what he said.

Gameless = no game bundle/sku

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:

Either poeple are blind and can't see the other PS4 gets you a free game or theres some error on amazon boosting it there from another sale?

It is kinda weird/amazing thats its still up there.

Wonktonodi said:
Angelv577 said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Amazon ain't selling the TLOU bundle right now.

tiff3110 said:
Wonktonodi said:

Amazon ain't selling the TLOU bundle right now.

not for 400, but through others you can still get it, though that was hardly the point I was even making.

So now we enter the slow months. I see some massive disparity from 12 to 54, but on thesse months, that could be of only 10k units. Or does E3 give some kind of boost to june? then the slow months are actually july - august?

Has may NPD showed up yet?

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Movement in the yearly charts

PS4 #11
X1 #17
Wii U #59