By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

eva01beserk said:
So now we enter the slow months. I see some massive disparity from 12 to 54, but on thesse months, that could be of only 10k units. Or does E3 give some kind of boost to june? then the slow months are actually july - august?

Has may NPD showed up yet?

You mean June? If so it's this Thursday.

Around the Network

Also we got prime sale on the 15th upcoming so lets see how this will shake up the charts with offers.

FIT_Gamer said:
eva01beserk said:
So now we enter the slow months. I see some massive disparity from 12 to 54, but on thesse months, that could be of only 10k units. Or does E3 give some kind of boost to june? then the slow months are actually july - august?

Has may NPD showed up yet?

You mean June? If so it's this Thursday.

Woops, yup. So its soon, good.

But anyways, this was a great E3, lets hope there is some considerable boost for june at least. That batman bundle has to give the ps4 some massive spike considering all the sales it took from april and may.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

DannyDanger89 said:
Movement in the yearly charts

PS4 #11
X1 #17
Wii U #59

The AC X1 bundle looks like its out of stock now on amazon and just marketplace sellers left with it so it should start falling down.

PS4 gonna destroy when sony drops the price.

Around the Network
sultanofpoon said:

PS4 gonna destroy when sony drops the price.

13.1 vs 24m I don't think it has to wait for a price drop

Hourly update:
08.) PS4: BAK
33.) PS4: Standard
39.) XB1: HMCC 500GB
66.) XB1: HMCC 1TB
78.) Wii-U: MD
83.) XB1: Standard
89.) 3DS: XL

it took 7 months to clean that ASSCREED overstock huh? at least now MS can ship more i think...

OttoniBastos said:
it took 7 months to clean that ASSCREED overstock huh? at least now MS can ship more i think...

The question is, did they already overstock the Halo Master Chief bundles which have slower sales?

Protendo said:
OttoniBastos said:

The question is, did they already overstock the Halo Master Chief bundles which have slower sales?

Would retailers allow that after one big overstock? Wouldn't the retailer be more careful now?