By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Amazon has xbox one at $330. Interesting.  At this rate, you will find a xbox one at 299 with games on holidays.

Around the Network

X1AC bundle finally out of top 100.

They need a Minecraft bundle now so it will stay in top 100 forever.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Monthly:

PS4 AK bundle 13th

XB1 MCC bundle 58th

Sony has July in the bag

Moyu said:
Monthly:

PS4 AK bundle 13th

XB1 MCC bundle 58th

Sony has July in the bag

I have a feeling Sony will have a reasonably good month but MS will have an extremely bad month. I honestly think the PC Batman mess has helped Sony greatly this month.

The PS5 Exists. 

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Juggernog Edition currently
#1 Xbox One
#4 PS4

Standard Edition
#12 PS4
#41 Xbox One

Will be interesting to watch how it develops come the launch of it.

Around the Network

^People are pre ordering the ps4 standard because of the beta (it's ps4 only at first)

Mother of God Far Cry... in TOP 5 after 8 month... can all version combinet sell or al least ship 10 million lifetime?
Ubisoft has ship over 7 million by end of 2014, by now i believe is at least at 8 million shipped.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Mother of God Far Cry... in TOP 5 after 8 month... can all version combinet sell or al least ship 10 million lifetime?
Ubisoft has ship over 7 million by end of 2014, by now i believe is at least at 8 million shipped.

Top 5 of what?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

#13 PS4 | Batman
#58 XBO | MCC
#70 N3DS
#74 XBO | 1TB
#79 WU | 3DW
#92 XBO | 500gb
#95 PS4 | TLOU

Skullwaker said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Top 5 of what?

TOP 5 of Amazon? :P