By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Extremely vertical map coming to Splatoon very soon

Faxanadu said:
super_etecoon said:

Cool...I'll keep waiting.  

If you get it eventually, why wait?

It's a money thing....need to prioritize my spending.  I think this year doesn't have a lot of holiday buys for me anyway except Yoshi and Mario Maker...so it'll help fill out the winter months when many are claiming drought.  I'm sure it's blasphemy not to include Xenoblade in that list, but I really doubt I'm going to enjoy it, unfortuantely.  I'm definitely not typically a JRPG gamer, with the exception of really enjoying FFVII and FFX.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Faxanadu said:

It's a money thing....need to prioritize my spending.  I think this year doesn't have a lot of holiday buys for me anyway except Yoshi and Mario Maker...so it'll help fill out the winter months when many are claiming drought.  I'm sure it's blasphemy not to include Xenoblade in that list, but I really doubt I'm going to enjoy it, unfortuantely.  I'm definitely not typically a JRPG gamer, with the exception of really enjoying FFVII and FFX.

Ah ok. The longer you wait the harder multiplayer will be for new entrants, as others will have gear with much more skills.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Map is going to have some funny kill jumps, look at those drops!!!

But that climb up the enemy base.

Like we say in Spain: la cuesta, cuesta!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Faxanadu said:
super_etecoon said:
Faxanadu said:

Ah ok. The longer you wait the harder multiplayer will be for new entrants, as others will have gear with much more skills.

I know....I was going to say something about that...about how I still suck at Mario Kart 8 when I go online even though I've had it since launch and how even if I practiced I wouldn't be as skilled as those who make it a priority.  I'm such a casual gamer anymore...so it probably won't matter.

super_etecoon said:
Faxanadu said:
super_etecoon said:
Faxanadu said:

I know....I was going to say something about that...about how I still suck at Mario Kart 8 when I go online even though I've had it since launch and how even if I practiced I wouldn't be as skilled as those who make it a priority.  I'm such a casual gamer anymore...so it probably won't matter.

Then I hope, once you got the game, I will see you plenty on the Bad Guys team.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.