By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo thinks Sony and Microsoft will steal their next console idea.

They will steal their idea and put it on a more powerful console however wont execute it as well but will still end up selling more consoles because of power. Maybe Nintendo should copy them and make a powerful system... just a theory.

Around the Network

He said the same thing about Wii U tablet games.

I saw this article a day or so ago and I thought about making a thread using the article. I'm glad that I decided against it. haha

Another "Much wanted controller" innovation by Nintendo on the way?
Please no.

guiduc said:
Mr.Playstation said:

No, I don't think so. Maybe during the Sega vs Nintendo days. No one has stolen their ideas in recent times though.

Motion control

Motion controls were a Sony innovation, thanks to the release of the eye toy back in the early 2000's. IMO apart from PlayStation All-star Sony stole very few direct ideas. 

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
illdill1987 said:
They will steal their idea and put it on a more powerful console however wont execute it as well but will still end up selling more consoles because of power. Maybe Nintendo should copy them and make a powerful system... just a theory.

They used to make a powerful system during the old days. Compare N64 and GC spec to PS1 and PS2.

A handheld gamer only (for now).

97alexk said:

after the NX fusion console reveal, 3-4 years later, sony announces Playstation fusion xD im calling it right now

Nintendo NX Fusion will be a copy of Sony if true rumors of it are true.

Because it'll be like Sony's PSP/PSP Go.  You can bring your PSP/PSP Go anywhere then place it on a dock at home that's connected to your big screen TV and play using a Dualshock 3 controller.

Did we all forget that Sony PS2 had a motion controller (third party) before the Wii came out?

Everybody copies everybody that's how the industry works yet seems like alot of people like to turn a blind eye at Sony specifically.

Personally I don't care who steals what as long as who can do it better.  Like I find PS1's dual analog to be way more effective then Nintendo's N64 analong stick requiring your left hand to be in two different places to use the D-pad or analong.  And Sony's built-rumble  (that's now it every controller built-in) rather than some heavy add-on to your controller for the N64.

Aeolus451 said:
I saw this article a day or so ago and I thought about making a thread using the article. I'm glad that I decided against it. haha

One of my first thread is become Hot Topic on VGChartz :)

shenlong213 said:
So it begins, the fanboy war

I think the title is insulting both fans haha. Sorry for that.

V-r0cK said:
97alexk said:

after the NX fusion console reveal, 3-4 years later, sony announces Playstation fusion xD im calling it right now

Nintendo NX Fusion will be a copy of Sony if true rumors of it are true.

Because it'll be like Sony's PSP/PSP Go.  You can bring your PSP/PSP Go anywhere then place it on a dock at home that's connected to your big screen TV and play using a Dualshock 3 controller.

Did we all forget that Sony PS2 had a motion controller (third party) before the Wii came out?

Everybody copies everybody that's how the industry works yet seems like alot of people like to turn a blind eye at Sony specifically.

They experimenting for Cross Play first with GC/GBA connectivity. Though it isn't the same with PSP/PS3.