By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Starter Elimination Game V2 - The Winner has been decided!

+Typhlosion
-Blastoise

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
+Typhlosion
-Blastoise

I don't particularly think Typhlosion is the best, but he's already won this exact same competition
. Any other result would be unfair and just underline issues with the concept for me.

So... a chance to correct an earlier mistake then?

It's more like this is a game that exists because the OP was unhappy with the result of the last one. You gotta understand how that's not right.

+Venasaur
-Typhlosion
I'll buy and use Defense Curl on Venasaur again

Rain's vote:
Use another Will-O-Wisp on Blastoise
+Typhlosion
-Blastoise

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
+Typhlosion
-Blastoise

I don't particularly think Typhlosion is the best, but he's already won this exact same competition
. Any other result would be unfair and just underline issues with the concept for me.

But that's the thing. It isn't. I could say we do this 75 times until Bayleef wins by that logic; but you'd no doubt say that's pointless and the result invalid. I'm not saying that it isn't a fun or thorough competition because it's clearly got people interested and a real community feel which is great to see. Uran should be applauded for that. My issue is with the premise That a winner here "erases" the previous victory. 

Point is it was voted for and now it'll have bias associated to it because it was the winner, and whilst I don't care for Typhlosion that seems unjust.

+Typhlosion 

- BLASTOISE 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
+Typhlosion
-Blastoise

It's more like this is a game that exists because the OP was unhappy with the result of the last one. You gotta understand how that's not right.

OKAY  You know what? go back to the original thread GO BACK TO IT! Go read the thread all 100+ pages. Then find the conversation between me and drastic dracon. FIND IT. And tell me that's the reason this exist. go seriously find it. I said from way down in the competition when I foudn out how broken the eviolite was why I did this but oh. Okay thaat's why. whatever I put a shit ton of work into balancing this just for people to come out and talk crap? okay yea sure whatever I'm done.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

+Typhlosion
-Blastoise

uran10 said:
Teeqoz said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
+Typhlosion
-Blastoise

OKAY  You know what? go back to the original thread GO BACK TO IT! Go read the thread all 100+ pages. Then find the conversation between me and drastic dracon. FIND IT. And tell me that's the reason this exist. go seriously find it. I said from way down in the competition when I foudn out how broken the eviolite was why I did this but oh. Okay thaat's why. whatever I put a shit ton of work into balancing this just for people to come out and talk crap? okay yea sure whatever I'm done.

I'm not trying to undermine your work with the game, you've done a great job, but I honestly don't think there should be held another game with the exact same premise as the last one regardless. People will focus Typhlosion more due to him winning last time, so the game becomes sorta "biased" against Typhlosion, and besides, Typhlosion won fair and square last match. Everyone has access to the same items.

+ Typhlosion
- Blastoise

Teeqoz said:
uran10 said:
Teeqoz said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
+Typhlosion
-Blastoise

I'm not trying to undermine your work with the game, you've done a great job, but I honestly don't think there should be held another game with the exact same premise as the last one regardless. People will focus Typhlosion more due to him winning last time, so the game becomes sorta "biased" against Typhlosion, and besides, Typhlosion won fair and square last match. Everyone has access to the same items.

k, so what? Let's call it a salty runback then. Or better yet, let the host do whatever he wants. Want Typhlosion to win again? Lend him support fair and square. Want to form alliance? Form one fair and square. Really you're taking this competition too deeply over a text game.