Wii U 67 47.52%

Total:141
Skullwaker said:
Wii U, although 3DS is a close second.
I mean...

Mario Kart 8 > Mario Kart 7
SSBWiiU > SSB3DS
Super Mario 3D World > Super Mario 3D Land
Wind Waker HD > every Zelda on 3DS (for me, anyway)
DKC: TF > DKCR
Bayonetta 1/2 > any hack&slash on 3DS
Fatal Frame V > any horror game on 3DS
Splatoon > any shooter on 3DS
Pikmin 3 > there isn't really anything on the 3DS that matches this

The only areas that I think the 3DS is really superior are simulators (like Animal Crossing, Tomodachi Life and Story of Seasons) and JRPGs (Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Bravely Default, SMT, Etrian Odyssey, Persona, etc.) but since the Wii U is getting Xenoblade X and Illusory Revelations soon, I can live.

THIS

Although I am very happy about the Wii U getting Xeno X and SMT x FE, I wish it got a lot more. JRPG's are personally my favorite genre, so that is basically what makes the 3DS better for me. After those two release though, the Wii U will most likely be my favorite.

I would love to see a Wii U Fire Emblem or SMT game though. That would be amazing. Maybe on the Wii U's successor. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I don't do handhelds so for me its the Wii U by default. However, I wish the Wii U would get more of the same titles the 3DS gets, as the Wii U is effectively a giant DS.

Hiku said:
And games like Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. I guess I'd put them in the visual novel category.

As for me, it's 3DS because there are more games for it that interest me than on WiiU.

Oh, right. Yeah, the 3DS definitely wins when it comes to visual novels. Not sure Wii U has anything in that regard, unless I'm forgetting something.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Wow, this is really hard for me to decide. Both have games I really love. If I were to say, maybe the Wii U, be a small margin? I love them both though.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Wii U. I like both, but I prefer home consoles, so it wins by default.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

3DS for me

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I love both consoles by a farcry compared to previous generations. However if I were to pick one, the Wii U is the superior console by a small margin.

Sm4sh Wii U > Sm4sh 3DS because GameCube controller and waaayyy more content.
3D World > 3D Land because World is superior in every way.
MK8 > MK7 'nuff said and accessible for playing on the couch with friends.
NSMBU > NSMB2 just better overall...
I don't really play Zelda so...

3DS has Fire Emblem: Awakening, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Pokemon really good games. (And Pokemon Shuffle, a guilty pleasure of mine)
WiiU has Pikmin 3, Bayonetta, and DKC:TF I really enjoy.

Both have great content and exclusives overall, but Wii U simply has more to offer than the 3DS. I love both though!

As much as I love my Wii U, the 3DS is the obvious choice for me. I've played my 3DS much more and the games are alot better for me. Fire Emblem: Awakening, A Link Between Worlds, and Omega Ruby are all some of my favourite games of all time. Plus i generally much prefer handhelds over home consoles.  The 3DS is probably my favorite console of all time.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

It's a close one but i have to vote 3DS because MH4.

I choose 3DS because I don't have a Wii U.

A handheld gamer only (for now).