By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - U.S. Supreme Court Votes Gay Marriage Constitutional and Legal

FentonCrackshell said:
I'm black, lean left (but not a Democrat). My wife is white and hardcore Republican. She's totally upset about this. I told her that not too long ago our marriage would've been in the same discussion. Good for LGBT people.

Did she get it?  It was illegal until fairly recently.  It was justified in the exact same way 'think of the children' and 'religion says'  Does she not get it's the same fight for dignity and civil rights?

And it was until VERY recently that you had dating shows with black and white couples.  Even in the 80's there was but one single mixed couple on television.  Never on any of the dating show would they mix couples.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Good news. Gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Good news for human rights and dignity. Love conquers all.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

IamAwsome said:
Goodnightmoon said:

About time!

How can US, a nation that is so annoyingly proud of itself and loves the word "freedom" so much, be so incredibly late to this essential social questions?

Nazi politicians. 

*fixed

No Earthquake, Volcanoes or other waves of disaster to report from this side of the USA!

Great news - one big step for the USA, and another step forward for all humankind.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
No Earthquake, Volcanoes or other waves of disaster to report from this side of the USA!

Great news - one big step for the USA, and another step forward for all humankind.

It's about time we enforce more conditions on foreign aids. "Follow our footsteps, get our money". 

What boggles the mind is the amount of money spent trying to block this. Glad to see folks can get married to whatever sex they want. And for all the fool thinking that this meens other are forcing their immorals on you:

Guess what, if you wind up getting married to the same sex, there is a really good chance that it wasn't 'forced' on you. Hell, marriage isn't forced on anyone.

Sad day that we as people have an idiotic belief that we can make society PERFECT with every decision a the bigger government makes by saying this is right because we said and we want perfect world is delusional. We lost all common sense that the world is never perfect and forcing people to do what THEY say is wrong.

It's funny how the United States was form and became a super power not by force but by showing what a free country can be if citizens have right to choose what they want. The United States wasn't super power when it grew so please do not bring up the beginning. Now it's almost backwards thinking force minority thinking on me because I say so. There are states and cities that support gay marriage so forcing other states to recognize it is bullying by elitist government we now have.
So we can force all states to recognize something like gay marriage but can't force the minority who do not believe in God to stop bitching because 10 commandments are on a building.
If seeing words like thou shall not kill, thou shall not steal bothers to sue you are the problem

Great news! Definitely a historic moment.

Burek said:
axumblade said:

My religious friends have been quiet over the matter. I have seen some of the breakdowns though. This one is my favorite...Forgive me...it is Buzzfeed. :/ 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/its-legal-there#.qhQrQ1djq

Awesome! Too bad for them, maybe Russia then...

Absolutely hilarious.