By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why BUY the Sony VITA?

walsufnir said:
Ruler said:

basicly you mention the gateway to piracy so what is good abou that?

Nope, not piracy. I would use it as an emulation machine. Like an NVidia shield which is also a very good emulation machine but Vita is cheaper.

That is you but 95% would pirate with it if it would be unlocked. 

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
PSV is a great handheld of course, if you like the japanes games, PSV is for you.

But who doesn't? Everyone loves japanese games.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Ruler said:
walsufnir said:

Nope, not piracy. I would use it as an emulation machine. Like an NVidia shield which is also a very good emulation machine but Vita is cheaper.

Not necessarily. (Homebrew and CFW) often leads to piracy but the two things are generally different to each other.

walsufnir said:
Ruler said:

Not necessarily. (Homebrew and CFW) often leads to piracy but the two things are generally different to each other.

If you had an emulator on it... what would you use it to emulate?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

fluky-nintendy said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
PSV is a great handheld of course, if you like the japanes games, PSV is for you.

But who doesn't? Everyone loves japanese games.

The guy who called TC gay for playing Tekken.

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
walsufnir said:

If you had an emulator on it... what would you use it to emulate?

Video game consoles. Up to PSX.

For anyone who loves japanese games and RPGs, Vita is awesome.

But those memory cards prices..... :(

I have it. Not enough money to get more games for it. :(

Great handheld with plenty of great games. And despite what some say, there are many games from non indie devs out and plenty more on the way. However you must be into Japanese style games to fully appreciate the Vita as most of the new full releases are of that type. There are some good western style games as well, but they are the ones most know of and I doubt we will see more till Sony's next handheld (if they even make one).

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Mine arrived through the post this morning, as new condition. A Sony refurb, dirt cheap.