By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why BUY the Sony VITA?

Aerys said:
RolStoppable said:

Probably not of the kind the post you quoted was about.

Thé post hé quoted said " supported by nobody " , hé was wrong

I mean if you guys want to pay $200 for a handheld only to be supported by literally 100% $5-$10 games, then okay. Have fun. 

I'll be playing my handheld AAA on the 3ds. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

remote play

The thing is that I'm looking forward for a price reduction on the Vita TV. However, I don't know if the investment would be worth it over the handheld: the PS TV, a PS3-PS4 controller (preferibly PS4 because it can substitute the touchscreen on some games), those expensive SD cards and of course the games.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Cuz it has good games, of course : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Darwinianevolution said:
The thing is that I'm looking forward for a price reduction on the Vita TV. However, I don't know if the investment would be worth it over the handheld: the PS TV, a PS3-PS4 controller (preferibly PS4 because it can substitute the touchscreen on some games), those expensive SD cards and of course the games.

You may find this interesting: http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-04/20/ps-vita-revised-model-trademarked

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:
Darwinianevolution said:

You may find this interesting: http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-04/20/ps-vita-revised-model-trademarked

Wasn't this model just a rumour? I don't know if this is confirmed as true or not. And even if it is, the system really needs a pricecut.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Random_Matt said:

Wasn't this model just a rumour? I don't know if this is confirmed as true or not. And even if it is, the system really needs a pricecut.

I can buy like new refurbished units where i am(UK), dirt cheap and 12 months warranty. Not sure about NA and the rest of europe.

I am going to get a Vita eventually. Just don't have the time or money for one right now though. Wii U has beat it out for my next platform purchase, and PS4 might do so as well (down the line.)

As a PSV owner, I'll say you'd better buy a cheap Chinese handheld that can run PSP(also PS1, GBA, DC, etc) games much better like JXD7800b.

Buying a PSV was a absolute waste of money for me and most others.

mymuro said:

As a PSV owner, I'll say you'd better buy a cheap Chinese handheld that can run PSP(also PS1, GBA, DC, etc) games much better like JXD7800b.

Buying a PSV was a absolute waste of money for me and most others.

that is just a device for piracy you're recommending over legit console tho?

Bit sad at this stage that people think the vita still has no games to play on it, but I guess the PS3 had no gaems all the way up til Uncharted 3 was coming out.

One of the best pieces of kit I've held for gaming ever, and it very quickly retired my 3DSxl

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive