By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Shareholders Meeting: LIVE REACTIONS!

So Nintendo has a shareholders meeting tomorrow. It's at 9PM EST/6PM PST Thursday. I'm wondering what you guys think we can expect from this. You think they'll provide more info on their mobile games? QoL? You think the shareholders will be upset by the poor E3 showing, or will Amiibo success be enough to appease them?  I think they will probably not be too happy with recent things which is why Nintendo might share some info about their upcoming mobile game. What do you guys think?

Around the Network

A semi-public execution.

Damage control

I just hope there will be something exciting announced or said

They should at least provide sales updates for their hardware and some software (right?). Anyway, I think this is where Nintendo might finally talk about what mobile game they're releasing later this year. That's the kind of thing that could put the worries of the shareholders to rest.

Around the Network

It's been quite some time since we got any news of QoL.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

I know right? And I seem to remember last year they said that it should launch in March 2016. If that's still true, I'd think they would need to start talking about it soon. 

"Pokemon main entry for 3DS", and the shareholders will suddenly feel confident about their shares' values again.

SJReiter said:
zorg1000 said:

I know right? And I seem to remember last year they said that it should launch in March 2016. If that's still true, I'd think they would need to start talking about it soon. 

Yep its supposed to debut this fiscal year.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

SJReiter said:
zorg1000 said:

I'm starting to think it got put on the back burner as Nintendo is going full steam ahead with NX behind the scenes.