By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Scalebound or Recore?

We barely know anything about either game, but I think Scalebound will do better.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

shikamaru317 said:

I think Xbox's website lists them both as Action-Adventure.

I'm not sure I'd call Sunset sales a bomb. With digital included Sunset appears to be around 1 million, and that's before the likely "GOTY" edition later this year. Not bad for a new IP exclusive imo.

I doubt it is close to 1 million even with digital sales.

And it is bad even for a new IP exclusive imo.

Even Splatoon had ok sales sold 1 million in first month on a small userbase.

Both should be good. No idea on the rest of your questions lol.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

shikamaru317 said:

VGC has physical at 790k, and VGC is 12 weeks behind on software sales now. I'm sure it's over 1m with digital now, and like I said, that's before the likely "GOTY" edition with bundled DLC later this year. We also shouldn't forget the fact that MS severely underestimated demand for the Sunset bundle, it sold out in just a few days. If MS had focused more of their bundle stock on Sunset and less on AC Unity, Sunset would be around 1.3m already, with digital included.

Splatoon is the first significant new IP from Nintendo in like a decade. Of course it was going to sell well. Not really fair to compare the two imo.

VGC lol... if you look NPD US sales you will see it didn't made 1 million.

shikamaru317 said:

Don't we only have first month sales numbers from NPD? Kind of hard to judge a game's lifetime sales just from first month sales.

When it cross 1 million you will know...

But I don't think it will unless it got bundled in the future.

Around the Network

I'm going to say Scalebound. Recore seems to also have people excited, but doesn't strike me as creative and inspiring as Scalebound.

And which one would I rather play? Scalebound.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

ethomaz said:

shikamaru317 said:

VGC has physical at 790k, and VGC is 12 weeks behind on software sales now. I'm sure it's over 1m with digital now, and like I said, that's before the likely "GOTY" edition with bundled DLC later this year. We also shouldn't forget the fact that MS severely underestimated demand for the Sunset bundle, it sold out in just a few days. If MS had focused more of their bundle stock on Sunset and less on AC Unity, Sunset would be around 1.3m already, with digital included.

Splatoon is the first significant new IP from Nintendo in like a decade. Of course it was going to sell well. Not really fair to compare the two imo.

VGC lol... if you look NPD US sales you will see it didn't made 1 million.

But that's only US sales. I think Sunset is a great game though. It was the first game to get me to stop playing Destiny.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:

But that's only US sales. I think Sunset is a great game though. It was the first game to get me to stop playing Destiny.

US and UK are where most of Xbone sales come.

It did bad in UK too... I don't believe EU or RotW changed this scenario.