By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Walkthrough: The New Xbox One Experience

theprof00 said:
GamechaserBE said:
Stuff like this get talked about in the Republic, most Xbox members left the site and the few that are left are hardly interested to create threads.

I actually created a few xbox threads featuring news and other stuff, and time and again, republic members said "we already talked about this in the republic thread, please lock".

Maybe because....they don't like you?

Around the Network
drdante said:
theprof00 said:

I actually created a few xbox threads featuring news and other stuff, and time and again, republic members said "we already talked about this in the republic thread, please lock".

Maybe because....they don't like you?

Well that's a given..since I'm a playstation fanboy.

ethomaz said:

d21lewis said:

Not sure what video you saw but the UI is super fast already.  It does show down every now and then, though.

No video. Real Xbones with lastest updates... I guess only if you get used to the slow way of the UI then you can say it is super fast because it is slow compared with any other UI in this generation or the previous one.

I hope this new UI fix this. 

I'm inspired to make a YouTube video and link to it.  Give me a list of command you'd like to see me do. Anything from playing a game to watching a video to saving a video game clip.  I'll make a video, upload it, and post it here.  Just for you, buddy!

Yeah my only problem with the UI for Xbox One is the store. I just don't like it. Bland, boring, and confusing. They should make it like a...internet store.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

All I care about is them making the UI actually fast. Crap is so sluggish right now it isn't even funny.

Around the Network

d21lewis said:

I'm inspired to make a YouTube video and link to it.  Give me a list of command you'd like to see me do. Anything from playing a game to watching a video to saving a video game clip.  I'll make a video, upload it, and post it here.  Just for you, buddy!

You don't need... it is know issue with the UI and even Phil Spencer said it was top priority to speed up the UI in April... they now come with the new UI for that.

Like I said I guess you just get used to it... it is really slow if you are used to others systems.

ethomaz said:
Looks like the XMB in a vertical way...

I hope it fix the biggest issues with the old UI... response time.

Holy shit it does. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Rafie said:
Yeah my only problem with the UI for Xbox One is the store. I just don't like it. Bland, boring, and confusing. They should make it like a...internet store.

I agree with you there. Searching the store is just an unnecessary pain in the butt. You would think that Microsoft would make it a top priority to make the store simple to use since this where people spend money. 

Lookin like da XMB

Don't like the look. I see where the XMB comments come from, I thought the same thing.

Xbox 360 still has the best UI on consoles but if this improves the speed/issues on xbone, I'm all for it.