By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looks Like ZombiU Will be Releasing on Xbox One/PS4

Mystro-Sama said:

Not even Wii U owners wanted this game. What makes Ubisoft think PS4 and X1 gamers are interested? lol

They will probably sell better than than the Wii U version because that kind of game doesn't go with Wii U's core audience

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

I honestly don't see the point of these ports! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

As cool as this game was, porting it would be more trouble than it's worth...

Have a nice day...

Drakrami said:
Whys everyone bashing this game now? This game was hyped to the heavens by the Nintendo fanbase, before and after release.

I own it and love the game. Still do. But the loss of gamepad controls will kill it imo. I can't even imagine how it will work without them.

Zekkyou said:
They should call it ZombiNew

Zombone?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

How is this game going to work without the Gamepad? Thought that was the games real redeeming factor.

"The game sucks anyway, they can have it for all i care!!" is what the typical delusional WiiU defenders would say.

I might get this.

Mystro-Sama said:

Not even Wii U owners wanted this game. What makes Ubisoft think PS4 and X1 gamers are interested? lol

You're crazy. This was arguably the best launch title WiiU had. I love the game.

Anyone who chose to skip it missed out big time.

However, the best part of the atmosphere is that you have to look between the screens... I don't see how they'll do this well on the other systems.

I own WiiU and it is the best 3rd party game on it for sure. Bought a ZombiU bundle. And when it comes to PS4 i'll buy it. Experience definitively won't be the same. Since WiiU version utilized gamepad and this time that gamepad won't be around. And still we have to wait for more informations about the game what's changed and in what way.