By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Someone destoyed Yarn Yoshi amiibos, Pre-orders getting cancelled in France

Weirdest news I have heard all year...

"Well, this is certainly odd! Rumours are coming in from Twitter and NeoGAF that a portion of the Yarn Yoshi amiibo figures have been destroyed by an individual or group. Because this has happened pre-orders across Europe are currently being canceled and notifications have started to go out to those that preordered the amiibo figures.

Update: Yarn Yoshi pre-orders cancellations are only coming from France at the moment and they were first reported on @infoamiibo. Auchan (a major retailer) said on twitter Nintendo France destroyed bundles and amiibo, and the same goes for Boulanger (another major french retailer) who told us exactly the same thing."

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/06/19/rumour-someone-has-destroyed-yarn-yoshi-amiibos-pre-orders-being-canceled-in-europe/

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

They were too cute for the world

Dat Digital Event Backlash! RIP

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

someone is still angry.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

The terrorists have finally gone too far.

Around the Network

I bet they were all built with a defect. Like a loose thread that when you pulled it it destroyed the whole amiibo.

Will Nintendo show on one of their Nintendo Minute videos hoy to knit yarn yoshis?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Wtf? we should destroy them then, peel their skin with a red hot fork so they feel how the yoshis felt, then right before they die to the wounds stab them in the heart with said fork so they feel how people with cancelled pre orders felt.

That's ok, with Nintendo's record they probably only made like 21 of them for all of Europe and 18 of them would've went on eBay.

Pre Order Cancellation confirmed!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive