By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did anyone think Uncharted 4 graphics were bad?

Did anyone think Uncharted 4 graphics were bad?

Yes,they need to up there game 82 14.49%

No,they were fine 484 85.51%

Total:566
enlightenedmaster said:

Witcher 3,Watch Dogs didn't really have that good of graphics

Witcher 3 is one of the best looking games out right now. It has spectacular graphics. Watch Dogs looks like a last gen game even on PS4.

Around the Network
Rafie said:
enlightenedmaster said:
Rafie said:
I don't get why the OP is griping about graphics where it looks as though UC4 is probably top 3 graphically intense this current gen thus far....from what we've seen. Even if it's not, the game looks absolutely stunning. Why complain?! What more can you ask for outside of the framerate?

To call UC4 graphics "bad" would be ignorant. If you think it's lacking, then okay.

UNCHARTED has a reputation of being the BEST Console graphics on each of its last 3 main games and even VITA game

and battlfield 4,witcher 3,driveclub,battlefront,destiny,etc all are top so uncharted is not top 3 but at launch i think it will be

what do you mean why complain?why even talk about games or anything we are not gonna judge and compare,forums and debates are for exactly that purpose

uncharted 4 graphics are clearly bad compared to its expectations

Not it's not! That's why I said what I said. It's ignorant to say it's bad, when it's not. You putting Destiny up there makes me question your eye judgement. The rest...oh and you forgot The Order (it's arguably the best looking current gen game out now) can be debated. What did you expect? No really...what more could ND have done to UC4 to make it more visually appealing to you? I didn't say it was the best looking game, but it's certainly one of them. I just disagreed with you saying the graphics were bad. It's CLEARLY (word you used) not bad. When someone uses clearly in a discussion/debate, it means "without a shadow of a doubt". This isn't one of those situations.

No i'm not ignorant as UNCHARTED history and expectations and game graphics this generation on some title,proves my point

The order is not best looking game.its graphics are bland and have a white layer to them and got downgraded.

Naughty Dog with its reputation could have done much mich more.Yes it is one of the best looking games,i never said it was not.i was just comparing it to the best looking games and Uncharted and Naughty Dog's reputation

bad isn't even that bad of a word,its the most common word you use when you describe something people don't like.Casual words like Bad shouldn't be misinterpreted.

If I said the graphics were miserable,they stunk and work then you could point me out but for bad,are you kidding me?

bad isn't equal to 'without a shadow of doubt'.................lol.........are you seriously?.................they are far apart

enlightenedmaster said:
Rafie said:
I don't get why the OP is griping about graphics where it looks as though UC4 is probably top 3 graphically intense this current gen thus far....from what we've seen. Even if it's not, the game looks absolutely stunning. Why complain?! What more can you ask for outside of the framerate?

To call UC4 graphics "bad" would be ignorant. If you think it's lacking, then okay.

UNCHARTED has a reputation of being the BEST Console graphics on each of its last 3 main games and even VITA game

and battlfield 4,witcher 3,driveclub,battlefront,destiny,etc all are top so uncharted is not top 3 but at launch i think it will be

what do you mean why complain?why even talk about games or anything we are not gonna judge and compare,forums and debates are for exactly that purpose

uncharted 4 graphics are clearly bad compared to its expectations

How did you come to this conclusion? That the graphics are and I quote "clearly bad compared to its expectatios"? The game looks INCREDIBLE, the physics, character models, dynamics, lighting everything. It is heads and shoulders about the other Uncharted games and this is still only the start of the generation! To say you expected one more is one thing but to say it looks bad is just flat out not true. I have read quite a few articles on different gaming sites stating how good the game looks and seeing it in motion was even more impressive.

What exactly do you think makes it look bad?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

JRPGfan said:
enlightenedmaster said:
the-pi-guy said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZFquhQiC88

the mud scene looks incredible,fanatastic and sandbags are also pretty great but they look a little too soft

even character models are very nice

though i expect better character models this generation atleast later on

that was E3 2014 trailer,those graphics got downgrade.its all over the internet over th past 6 months,just google them

if Uncharted had those models then i would say they are the best but they don't

I don't know what you're seeing... there are underwhelming E3 graphics we could talk about but U4 is not one of them

Around the Network

I was more impressed by Horizon.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

the-pi-guy said:
enlightenedmaster said:

the mud scene looks incredible,fanatastic and sandbags are also pretty great but they look a little too soft

even character models are very nice

though i expect better character models this generation atleast later on

Environment wise, I see Uncharted and Battlefront around the same, one might be slighty ahead of the other at different points.  

But, every character model I've seen in Battlefront, has not been good.  Uncharted easily takes the lead here, in my opinion.

Environment wise,Uncharted may even top Battlfront because it seemed a bit openworld and detailed and interactable but polish ,battlfront is much ahead

uncharted character models agin are better as its a story and hero focused game

cannonballZ said:
enlightenedmaster said:

Witcher 3,Watch Dogs didn't really have that good of graphics

Witcher 3 is one of the best looking games out right now. It has spectacular graphics. Watch Dogs looks like a last gen game even on PS4.

Witcher 3 graphics are one of the best............outright

but if you look at some of Witcher 3 character models and hair and certain section then it pull the game down

water,scenary and other things are outright one of the best

Pavolink said:
I was more impressed by Horizon.

yup but Guerilla needs to work on Horizon,the graphics looked a little hazy

Also its Art style is different

though they said its pre-alpha game

Roronaa_chan said:
I don't know what you're seeing... there are underwhelming E3 graphics we could talk about but U4 is not one of them

compare it to E3 2014 trailer,you would clearly see the difference