By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did anyone think Uncharted 4 graphics were bad?

Did anyone think Uncharted 4 graphics were bad?

Yes,they need to up there game 82 14.49%

No,they were fine 484 85.51%

Total:566
enlightenedmaster said:

No i'm not ignorant as UNCHARTED history and expectations and game graphics this generation on some title,proves my point

The order is not best looking game.its graphics are bland and have a white layer to them and got downgraded.

Naughty Dog with its reputation could have done much mich more.Yes it is one of the best looking games,i never said it was not.i was just comparing it to the best looking games and Uncharted and Naughty Dog's reputation

bad isn't even that bad of a word,its the most common word you use when you describe something people don't like.Casual words like Bad shouldn't be misinterpreted.

If I said the graphics were miserable,they stunk and work then you could point me out but for bad,are you kidding me?

bad isn't equal to 'without a shadow of doubt'.................lol.........are you seriously?.................they are far apart

What proves your point?

Also, whether you believe it is or not, The Order is definitely one of the best looking games so far. My opinion is shared with the majority of gamers as well. Graphically, of course.

Bad is....welll bad! I don't even know how to respond to that. If someone sad your face looks pretty "bad". How else would you interpret that?! Capcom's business practices are bad. How would you gauge that?! Jake's car is in bad shape. Again, how would you look at that? Bad is bad. I can't believe you choose to argue that.

Lastly,  I said "CLEARLY", not "bad" normally means "without a shadow of a doubt". Read my post again.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
enlightenedmaster said:
Roronaa_chan said:
I don't know what you're seeing... there are underwhelming E3 graphics we could talk about but U4 is not one of them

compare it to E3 2014 trailer,you would clearly see the difference

That has been discussed..no game will look as good as that trailer and the reasons are obvious, i'll just leave it at that.

TheBlackNaruto said:
enlightenedmaster said:
Rafie said:
I don't get why the OP is griping about graphics where it looks as though UC4 is probably top 3 graphically intense this current gen thus far....from what we've seen. Even if it's not, the game looks absolutely stunning. Why complain?! What more can you ask for outside of the framerate?

To call UC4 graphics "bad" would be ignorant. If you think it's lacking, then okay.

UNCHARTED has a reputation of being the BEST Console graphics on each of its last 3 main games and even VITA game

and battlfield 4,witcher 3,driveclub,battlefront,destiny,etc all are top so uncharted is not top 3 but at launch i think it will be

what do you mean why complain?why even talk about games or anything we are not gonna judge and compare,forums and debates are for exactly that purpose

uncharted 4 graphics are clearly bad compared to its expectations

How did you come to this conclusion? That the graphics are and I quote "clearly bad compared to its expectatios"? The game looks INCREDIBLE, the physics, character models, dynamics, lighting everything. It is heads and shoulders about the other Uncharted games and this is still only the start of the generation! To say you expected one more is one thing but to say it looks bad is just flat out not true. I have read quite a few articles on different gaming sites stating how good the game looks and seeing it in motion was even more impressive.

What exactly do you think makes it look bad?

the physics,open world,interactibility and character models look very good

but graphics and color pallete as a whole weren't the best and not upto NAUGHTY DOG and UNCHARTED reputation

By bad i didn't mean its look one of the worst of ridiculous but just comparing it to its expectations and to say its ust the start of the generation is nonsense when its the third year of generation and Naughty dog has already ported LAST of US to PS4 and there are better looking games out ther

If you read quite a few articles about how good a game is then you should also read alot bashing it and talking about downgrade for the last six months and also that fanboys and people hype up top games all the time,heck people think LAST GUARDIAN has one of the best graphics........hehe.They always do this so its not much suprise

Seeing it in motion is good but UNCHARTED games have always had realistic physics and gameplay so that had to be there,its part which makes uncharted games look and feel realitics

my main criticism is about graphics not been crisp enought and not having and polish and sparkle and and gradioisity and also the color palette looked a little too bland and washed out

enlightenedmaster said:
JRPGfan said:
enlightenedmaster said:
the-pi-guy said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZFquhQiC88

the mud scene looks incredible,fanatastic and sandbags are also pretty great but they look a little too soft

even character models are very nice

though i expect better character models this generation atleast later on

that was E3 2014 trailer,those graphics got downgrade.its all over the internet over th past 6 months,just google them

if Uncharted had those models then i would say they are the best but they don't

.- -... -.-. -..

For me it was awesome!!!!
Still selling my PS4 xD

Around the Network

None other than enlightenedmaster could have made this thread .. Look at this, I was right.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
How many threads in the past days have you done downplaying games visuals ? tlguardin thread was locked, i saw one about need for speed , now this.
Maibe the problem is in you because all people that saw the demo said it blows any game at E3, demo at the stage was fucking amazing you cant even compare it to other stuff, calling uncharted 4 graphics bad is ... never mind ...

3 and last guardian and uncharted are spot on

last guardian thread was locked for another reason and it was a wrong judgement outright

Need for speed if you look at the announcement trailer and then the gameplay,you wud understand

half of the people agreed and its also all over the internet so its not just me

people every E3 and every big game get blown away cause gaming fans always hype thing up,its no suprise

demo was great and obviously uncharted gameplay has always been fucking amzing and is one of my fav franchises

Roronaa_chan said:
enlightenedmaster said:
Roronaa_chan said:
I don't know what you're seeing... there are underwhelming E3 graphics we could talk about but U4 is not one of them

compare it to E3 2014 trailer,you would clearly see the difference

That has been discussed..no game will look as good as that trailer and the reasons are obvious, i'll just leave it at that.

many games this generation  will look that good,jsut because they downgraded isn't an excuse

multipost

Why are you always so negative?