By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Every Detail and Information About The Upcoming PS4 Exclusive Horizon : Zero Dawn

Tagged games:

HollyGamer said:
DerNebel said:

This game has the potential to be extremely successful for Sony.

It will be another Goty beside TLOU trust me

and also i will add your gif to OP,

Go ahead.

No kidding, I mean it's not smart  to make predictions like this at this point but can this game sell over 5 million copies? I'd say it definitely has the potential.

Around the Network

That mathias programmer got his metaphores mixed up.

He basically said:
"what your seeing here is just like a tiny bit of the foot of the iceberg"
but he was trying to say there is much more to the game, than we ve seen so far.

Hes buddy response by going "we should go back now, and work on more" (although with a smile on his face)
Another thing I noticed was both of them mentioned not being allowed to talk to anyone about the game project, and where worried what their friends might think of it ect.

Mathias sounded like he wanted his friends to be proud of his work, you can tell these guys put everything into makeing this game great.

Thats a healthy thing, a game developer that is no longer excited for the work he does, is only going end up disappointing people.

pokoko said:
If it lives up to even half the potential in that demo, it will be awesome.

And, just think, we're still dealing with games that started on last gen engines and hardware. The "no noticeable difference this gen from last" people are crazy.

It's happen on every generation, trust me. When i am on 7th gen, a lot of people saying the same thing "no noticeable difference this gen from last"

Do I HAVE to play as a woman in this game?

DerNebel said:

it's not smart  to make predictions like this at this point but can this game sell over 5 million copies? I'd say it definitely has the potential.

I believe this game will end up being more than 5million copies sold.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
HollyGamer said:

It will be another Goty beside TLOU trust me

and also i will add your gif to OP,

Go ahead.

No kidding, I mean it's not smart  to make predictions like this at this point but can this game sell over 5 million copies? I'd say it definitely has the potential.

yeah it might be to early, but the games really different from the rest of SONY IP and also it looks bizare and majestic at the same time.

TheGamer95 said:

They said the main character is a woman the one on the footage. But maybe they will add some companion, or other choice i dont know, the game it self still on alpha build. 

IGN: 5/10 ... Too much robots and too good of a strong non-sexualised female protagonist.

Thanks jlmurph!

HollyGamer said:
TheGamer95 said:

They said the main character is a woman the one on the footage. But maybe they will add some companion, or other choice i dont know, the game it self still on alpha build. 

Hey, here is some more info for the OP. Including some cool stuff on that giant robo-rex!

http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/17/horizon-zero-dawn-first-demo/

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

HollyGamer said:
TheGamer95 said:

I hope they give you at least a choice to play as a male character especially since this is an RPG.