By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Every Detail and Information About The Upcoming PS4 Exclusive Horizon : Zero Dawn

Tagged games:

Anyone think they might sneak in some form of multiplayer into this? Kinda like how TLOU snuck in a MP component?

Around the Network

If it lives up to even half the potential in that demo, it will be awesome.

And, just think, we're still dealing with games that started on last gen engines and hardware. The "no noticeable difference this gen from last" people are crazy.

zumnupy10 said:

Fapping hard now.

Enjoy the faping until 2016 , you might break your hand LOL 

JRPGfan said:

European developers.... just shows its not just americans and japanese game developers that can make intresting stuff.

" 4.  The footage they showed us on E3 was still on pre Alpha "

O_O

yes you work on the graphics and gameplay some more..... because it doesnt look polished enough for release yet..... right? riiiiiight?

These game developers look hungry...for success, theyre pooring sweat and tears into this.

On europe also have, DICE, CD Red Project, GG, Ubisoft and etc, and most games coming from them  always have amazing graphic, and great gameplay 

HollyGamer said:
zumnupy10 said:

Fapping hard now.

Enjoy the faping until 2016 , you might break your hand LOL 

I think something else will break first XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:
HollyGamer said:

4.  The footage they showed us on E3 was still on pre Alpha 

No fucking way.

Pre-alpha refers to all activities performed during the software project before testing

Technically you can't even get a footage of an untested build, as compiling the build to get footage is a test by itself. It's PR.

sabvre42 said:
Anyone think they might sneak in some form of multiplayer into this? Kinda like how TLOU snuck in a MP component?

They still keeping the info, i hope we will get the info sooner, maybe you can check or ask with their tweeter 

This was my biggest reveal from E3 this year...so, so, so, so, excited for this game!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

RenCutypoison said:
cheshirescat said:
HollyGamer said:

4.  The footage they showed us on E3 was still on pre Alpha 

No fucking way.

Pre-alpha refers to all activities performed during the software project before testing

Technically you can't even get a footage of an untested build, as compiling the build to get footage is a test by itself. It's PR.

Or maybe they just too exited or made a wrong words LOl. Maybe what they trying to say is Alpha not pre Alpha

My hype meter went up again.