By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Every Detail and Information About The Upcoming PS4 Exclusive Horizon : Zero Dawn

Tagged games:

BreedinBull said:

IGN: 5/10 ... Too much robots and too good of a strong non-sexualised female protagonist.

0/10, too much awesome.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
HollyGamer said:

They said the main character is a woman the one on the footage. But maybe they will add some companion, or other choice i dont know, the game it self still on alpha build. 

Hey, here is some more info for the OP. Including some cool stuff on that giant robo-rex!

http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/17/horizon-zero-dawn-first-demo/

Cool,  thanks i will add this to OP

I love the name "Thundermaw". An 80 ft long robotic dinosaur with rockets on it's back...it's all I've ever wanted...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Looks really promising, seems like a cool concept too. GG are great developers, they just haven't managed to capture my attention with their settings, this could seriously change now though.
And, like others have pointed out; glad to see a female protagonist that isn't built for show and poke first and foremost, but I'm sure Anita Sarkeesian will find something to whine about anyway (maybe she'll need the assistance of a man sometime during the game or something).

JRPGfan said:

European developers.... just shows its not just americans and japanese game developers that can make intresting stuff.

" 4.  The footage they showed us on E3 was still on pre Alpha "

O_O

yes you work on the graphics and gameplay some more..... because it doesnt look polished enough for release yet..... right? riiiiiight?

These game developers look hungry...for success, theyre pooring sweat and tears into this.

Oh yeah that goes without saying. Look at RockSteady and Ninja Theory. They're awesome as well. :)

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
sabvre42 said:
Anyone think they might sneak in some form of multiplayer into this? Kinda like how TLOU snuck in a MP component?

They said single player only.

Rafie said:

Oh yeah that goes without saying. Look at RockSteady and Ninja Theory. They're awesome as well. :)

Rockstar north are a scottish developer too

OT: This game looks unreal can't wait to see more gameplay

Normchacho said:
I love the name "Thundermaw". An 80 ft long robotic dinosaur with rockets on it's back...it's all I've ever wanted...

If you like Horizon Dino you need to check Zoids game, it's a Japanese franchise about animal robot it really look like Horizon Dino.

Kelzus said:

Rafie said:

Rockstar north are a scottish developer too

OT: This game looks unreal can't wait to see more gameplay

Oh wow! Color me surprised. I didn't know that. Wow there really are talented EU developers on stellar levels with Bungie, ND, Nintendo EAD, etc.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

HollyGamer said:
Normchacho said:

If you like Horizon Dino you need to check Zoids game, it's a Japanese franchise about animal robot it really look like Horizon Dino.

I loved the show! I never had any of the games though.

Bet with Adamblaziken: