By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's still not game over for nintendo in console market.

one failed console does not spell the end of one of the industry’s most successful businesses. Nintendo can learn from the mistakes of the Wii U they can get back in the game  again. 

Around the Network

Nintendo, doomed since 1996 ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

not with iwata in charge. he NEEDS to go. people can quote me on this. as long as iwata is in charge, every home console for Nintendo will be a failure, and their handheld business will continue to slowly decline in sales.

bananaking21 said:
not with iwata in charge. he NEEDS to go. people can quote me on this. as long as iwata is in charge, every home console for Nintendo will be a failure, and their handheld business will continue to slowly decline in sales.

Shut the F* up.

- User was moderated for this post ~Tachikoma

Doom everywhere!!!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
WolfpackN64 said:
bananaking21 said:

Shut the F* up.

sorry, im all out fucks to be able to use one to shut my self up.  

bananaking21 said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Shut the F* up.

Well, you're not in charge of Nintendo, and I highly doubt you could do a better job.

WolfpackN64 said:
bananaking21 said:

Well, you're not in charge of Nintendo, and I highly doubt you could do a better job.

now i never claimed that i could, right? but it doesnt take a genius to say that if a company is having a massive failure, and things are only getting worse, then the bosses around there need to change. 

bananaking21 said:
WolfpackN64 said:

now i never claimed that i could, right? but it doesnt take a genius to say that if a company is having a massive failure, and things are only getting worse, then the bosses around there need to change. 

By that logic, Iwata would be in neutral, don't forget he led Nintendo to own the 7th gen. And for all intend and purposes, Nintendo is in green again, so the man is clearly doing something right.

Nintendo is a rollercoaster ride. That's the best I can explain them.

One moment they have one of the best ever E3's (last year) and the next, just when you think they have got it, the worst E3 since 2008 this year.