By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New HAZE screen shots(IN Game)

I agree that if the game gets a good score then i will pick it up, will be nice to have another FPS to play other than Resistance :D

None of the others released have interested me!

Around the Network

Looking nice. I'm still not sure how this game is going to turn out. The reviews are definetly going to be interesting.

wow if that is ingame its one of the best looking games around. Add to this the fact that the setting is pretty neat and that the gameplay vids looked really awesome and the question if anyone cares about this game should be answered.

I love Timesplitters, and Free Radical is a competent development team.

But I just have the gut feeling this game is going to suck. It just doesn't do anything for me.

Around the Network

Everything looks so "plastic-ish."
I don't know maybe it's just me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

I can see this game getting in the low 90's on gamerankings. It is from awesome developers and is looking really great. Could become the third PS3 AAA exclusive.

Currently playing Timesplitters 2. Which I like because it reminds me of Goldeneye, not sure about Haze yet. Not really seen anything to get me salivating!

I'm cautious of most games now. There its lots of hype and anticipation around many games/franchises this year and I'm going to reserve judgment until reviews and hands-on experiences.

Buying a PS3 for this game, it looks so frickin amazing.

darthdevidem01 said:
I'm just wondering

Does ANYONE still CARE about this game..??

Me!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.