By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New HAZE screen shots(IN Game)

It reminds me of time shift

Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
I'm just wondering

Does ANYONE still CARE about this game..??

Not really but I might pick it up anyways since it's free at Gamestop.  I doubt this is the kind of game I'd pay for but for free I'll try most any game.

People should really buy this title! I'd be sad if this flopped... Because it's being made by one of the only small English independant developers that is left...

Btw, these guys defined console-FPS gaming... They are the main people behind Goldeneye on the N64 and they made the critically acclaimed Timesplitters series for the PS2/Xbox and Gamecube... This team is really passioned and really talented! I'm buying this game! This game just cannot suck looking at their portfolio!... I hope it breaks a million on PS3... It would be sad to see this bomb! 

THE NETHERLANDS

I might pick this up. IDK yet.

tombi123 said:
I can see this game getting in the low 90's on gamerankings. It is from awesome developers and is looking really great. Could be the first PS3 AAA exclusive.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/932984.asp?q=Uncharted

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/932369.asp?q=Ratchet

mM
Around the Network

I hate the blurriness filter or whatever it is that a lot of PS3 games seem to have.

tombi123 said:
I can see this game getting in the low 90's on gamerankings. It is from awesome developers and is looking really great. Could be the first PS3 AAA exclusive.

Yeah, Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank beg to differ on that one. Heavenly Sword would as well but it got shivved in the prison yard by fanboys.

I have had this game on preorder since November.  I wish it would come out already.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Legend11 said:
I hate the blurriness filter or whatever it is that a lot of PS3 games seem to have.

Motion blur? Depth of field? The same effects used on plenty of 360 and cross-platform games?

It just seems to get used a lot more for PS3 versions of games, look at both versions of Devil May Cry 4 for example to see what I mean.