By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yup, not buying a Nintendo system again

Cant blame you, now come over to the blue.

Around the Network

I bought Splatoon before I went away on holiday. It is still in the wrapper and i will return it. I am finish with Nintendo. As I live in the UK no one will buy the damn console off me.

Maybe tomorrow I will change my mind... maybe not.

i'm not a day 1 Nintendo console buyer and maybe wouldn't have time to play new games in new consoles in 2017 or so. unless a gift to my kids.

They need new IPs and great sequels and not Nintendo meh games. we'll see how NX would mould into.

Paatar said:
Everyone really is blowing this out of proportion jesus christ.

Welcome to the internet.

I don't blame you. I thought Smash and Mario Kart was good enough. But not getting Metroid, and Zelda is too much of a loss.

Oh well at least Xenoblade and Starfox (even without online) looks good...

Around the Network

I wouldn't worry about this stuff right now. I for one will wait the few years to see what games will be coming out for it before writing it off.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

while nintendo consoles still have games like xenoblade, 3d mario, zelda, smash bros, mario kart, some surprises like splatoon, i think theres no reason to skip it console.
i like those games, their console have them, so i buy. easy.

I'm probably gonna stick with them at least for the NX, but I'm definitely not buying day 1. Hope they get their act together and convince me to stick around for longer though.

I'm honestly just glad I got my Wii U for $100 so I can't really complain much.

Especially because I have enough to play on my PS4.

I stuck to my policy of only buying Nintendo when zelda comes out. Seems ninty did me a bit of a favour this gen.

Also been lucky enough to play the few couch co op experiences at work that they offered.