By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Starfox Zero's graphics are bad

Both screens (TV and gamepad) run at 60fps! Confirmed during the treehouse stream.

EDIT: Woopsie, could a mod move to Nintendo discussion?

Around the Network

Cause it was (most likely) developed in about a yearsh... Last time we saw it, it was in its experimental stage and then one year later, its ready to play? Yea.... not unless they had to cut corners

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I think they look fine, specially at 60fps videos

Is looking like a very good Star Fox I´m hyped about it. 

Why are you picking on this awesome Gamecube game?

/jk

What do you expect from a N64 game?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I really feel that they should delay this game to polish it a lot more.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

There's no excuse for GC graphics in 2015. Honestly, a lot of Wii U games look terrible like SSB4 and Hyrule Warriors. All made by third parties...

Nintendo focuses way too much on 60 fps.

Their 3DS games looked horrible as well. Compare their games to RE: R... There's just no effort in Nintendo's games anymore. They're all budget titles. I'd rather have them go third party than to endure more budget titles like this tbh.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

It could use a bit more polish.

Hopefully, the game looks a lot better by the time the final release comes.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Sheesh, it doesn't look that bad. This is what happens when a company has realistic expectations for a game. What, did you expect it to get some kind of huge AAA budget? The kind of budget that makes publishers say they're disappointed or not yet breaking even with millions of sales? It's Star Fox. On Nintendo's worst-selling console since the Virtual Boy. It has to be profitable with under 1 million sales.

Graphics are shit but at least the gameplay looked really fun. Some of those textures though