By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: A Thief's End Is Mindblowing

PwerlvlAmy said:
cant say im impressed but ill be picking it up because id feel weird for not finishing the series

Was waiting for when someone was going to say they weren't impressed! 

Around the Network

What they have shown of Tomb Raider, at the moment just looks like the previous version (which isn't a bad thing because i really did enjoy it)... but that level from Uncharted just seems to push the bar in what is expected in game, it just takes it to another level.

People talk about next gen gameplay, i think we have the answer right here.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

DerNebel said:
Oh FFS Naughty Dog/Sony upload the complete demo D:

As long as they don't release anything else at all I'd be happy with that. I wouldn't mind seeing other playthroughs of the same locations but I don't want to see another location or scenario.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
DerNebel said:
Oh FFS Naughty Dog/Sony upload the complete demo D:

As long as they don't release anything else at all I'd be happy with that. I wouldn't mind seeing other playthroughs of the same locations but I don't want to see another location or scenario.

Media Blockout brother. join me!! i just wanna see a bit of multiplayer. but i am done with Single player. 

Whoa................... This...... Looks..... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
How have I not seen these screenshots until now?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
LordLichtenstein said:

I am curious, have you ever been impressed before?

Go to my profile and read my post history. You will see that I'm impressed by quite a lot. Uncharted just doesnt impress me, but I will get it so I can finish the series off so i dont miss out

Check out the breakdown video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZFquhQiC88

I promise you, even if the game itself doesn't impress you, the work that wen into this will blow your mind. 

The visual detail is so impressive.

Ashadian said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
cant say im impressed but ill be picking it up because id feel weird for not finishing the series

Was waiting for when someone was going to say they weren't impressed! 

Looks like a weekend project to me!

bananaking21 said:

Media Blockout brother. join me!! i just wanna see a bit of multiplayer. but i am done with Single player. 

I know this sounds pathetic but I simply can't stop myself. I swore I wouldn't watch any LBP3 videos but I ended up seeing the entire game on Twitch.

The PS5 Exists. 

CosmicSex said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Go to my profile and read my post history. You will see that I'm impressed by quite a lot. Uncharted just doesnt impress me, but I will get it so I can finish the series off so i dont miss out

Check out the breakdown video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZFquhQiC88

I promise you, even if the game itself doesn't impress you, the work that wen into this will blow your mind. 

My goodness. Naughty Dog truely are one of the most impressive developers of all time. The amount of effort they have put into this is simply astonishing.

XBL: NathObeaN | PSN: NathObeaN | Steam: NathObeaN