By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: A Thief's End Is Mindblowing

“Drake’s core anims alone are over 3.5 hours and our E3 level has 1.5 hours of custom anims.”

Yates also tweeted out that over 30 minutes of animations were used in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s market scene as you can see above. It sounds like even the non-playable characters have a lot of animations too.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

Media Blockout brother. join me!! i just wanna see a bit of multiplayer. but i am done with Single player. 

I know this sounds pathetic but I simply can't stop myself. I swore I wouldn't watch any LBP3 videos but I ended up seeing the entire game on Twitch.

Don't beat yourself up about it, I also always watch any official media that is released for games that I'm interested in and I don't recall a time when that resulted in me being disappointed in the game.

The next one is Persona 5, aaah I'm getting giddy like a school girl again, hopefully it's a long trailer and they announce a release date.

DerNebel said:

Don't beat yourself up about it, I also always watch any official media that is released for games that I'm interested in and I don't recall a time when that resulted in me being disappointed in the game.

The next one is Persona 5, aaah I'm getting giddy like a school girl again, hopefully it's a long trailer and they announce a release date.

I won't be buying that immediately so I'll put my brain on 'forget' mode when I see media on that. Give it 6 months and I WILL have forgotten ... It's a gift, although my teachers would have disagreed.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
DerNebel said:

I won't be buying that immediately so I'll put my brain on 'forget' mode when I see media on that. Give it 6 months and I WILL have forgotten ... It's a gift, although my teachers would have disagreed.

Well that definitely sounds useful in a situation like that, though I don't know if I can forgive you for waiting 6 months before buying Persona 5. :D

DerNebel said:

Well that definitely sounds useful in a situation like that, though I don't know if I can forgive you for waiting 6 months before buying Persona 5. :D

I'm poor. Now take that back!

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
DerNebel said:

I'm poor. Now take that back!

So am I, you have to get your priorities straight, maybe don't eat for a month or so. :P

DerNebel said:

So am I, you have to get your priorities straight, maybe don't eat for a month or so. :P

I already employ that method. I'm toying with the idea of prostitution but the rattling may put them off.

The PS5 Exists. 

E3 Extended Demo

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_uncharted_4_a_thief_s_end_e3_extended_demo_fixed_-35118_en.html

MINDBLOWING ! I still can't believe.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.