By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did Sony really have no exclusives at E3? Dismantling another myth

Isn't world of final Fantasy timed for Playstation too?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
kinisking said:
Isn't world of final Fantasy timed for Playstation too?

Not that Adam Boyes said on stage.  He left no room for doubt, it's PS4/Vita exclusive.

What games are first or second party?

''Hadouken!''

Project Setsuna

''Hadouken!''

Kyuu said:
mornelithe said:

Not that Adam Boyes said on stage.  He left no room for doubt, it's PS4/Vita exclusive.

I think he might've meant exclusive for 2016. Like what MS did with Rise of the Tomb Raider.

He actually made a point to correct himself while talking about the platforms.  And given the volume of times Sony said 'First on Playstation' in their speech, it would seem unusual to go from 'First on Playstation' as your indication that it's timed (Which was also printed in large letters on the screen for whichever game they were talking about), to 'Exclusively on the PS4/Vita'.  Would be, in my opinion, intentionally misleading and poor behavior on Sony's part.

Around the Network

Sony has more
Customers show that with their wallets
Not everyone likes Halo - Just look at what insane amounts of games are getting released in Fall 2015
Im pretty sure you can live without Halo if you have options over options in that same genre.
Sony is delivering the library - My most wanted game 2015?Persona 5 and many others want that too while i can't give a flying fart about Halo 5 cause i will be playing Star Wars,Rainbow Six Siege and other shooters probably anyway if i would want to play and have time to play one.

And its deserved - Alone the Japanese Games going by default to Playstation is a huge win.
Yes a lot of people actually like them and they were received really well @E3,especially after a Gen nearly full of garbage if some came at all.
No one will buy a Xbox for Japanese Games - So they already lost a bunch of peoples interest alone with that.Europe loves Japanese Games btw too =)

Im just sad for Turn10
They need Europe for a racing game to sell as Project Cars and all the other racing games show.
Xbox is dead in Europe and not many will buy a console for 1 game when they just have to wait for the 10 Million Seller Franchise Gran Turismo is on their favorite platform.
Forza/Turn10 would extremely profit from going to PC cause the PC market for example in Germany,Poland and stuff is damn strong.Nearly as strong as Playstation even currently is.
On Playstation a quality racer like Forza would sell easily 5+ Million all the time.

Variety is Key
A Huge library of everything for every kind of gamer on this planet is important.
Only Sony is delivering that and is offering developers of all genres a platform to sell their games.
Just look how revitalized suddenly the Japanese Developers seem to be with Sony on top.

Sony does everything better to appeal to gamers over the whole world
Persona 5 > Halo 5 = fact
My fact out of the butt cause this is how opinions work.

Xbox is currently in the same boat as Nintendo
It will only sell to the Hardcore Fans that want to play Halo.The only good thing is they at least get some 3rd Party games unlike Nintendo.

Honestly, when my platform of choice, the PS4, got the huge lead in sales early on, I was really really disappointed. Because I knew that Microsoft will be trying hard for a comeback and give people what they want to appease them, while SONY will be just playing it safe.

Honestly, XBox has more AAA exclusives this year, they have better features, they have the better deals with developers, they have the better future for gamers. It's starting.

Psychotic said:
Honestly, when my platform of choice, the PS4, got the huge lead in sales early on, I was really really disappointed. Because I knew that Microsoft will be trying hard for a comeback and give people what they want to appease them, while SONY will be just playing it safe.

Honestly, XBox has more AAA exclusives this year, they have better features, they have the better deals with developers, they have the better future for gamers. It's starting.

How many AAA exclusives does MS have over Sony this year? What better deals with develpoers do they have? Why do you say they have the better future for gamers?

So what is Sony not doing that you are disappointed?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
Psychotic said:

How many AAA exclusives does MS have over Sony this year? What better deals with develpoers do they have? Why do you say they have the better future for gamers?

You know he wont answer that. He will at least say the old "It dosent matter about niche games", "halo is bigger than all", "is the holidays that count".

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

You know he wont answer that. He will at least say the old "It dosent matter about niche games", "halo is bigger than all", "is the holidays that count".

Anyone who says 'X is bigger than all' where X does not equal GTA, loses all credibility in any game popularity discussion.  It cannot be argued at this point.