By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony E3 2015, was this a PC conference?

Ruler said:
HonestGamer said:

"GRAPHICS DON'T MATTER!!!"

So they do when Sony does it?

they always mattered since Playstation 3. And PS4 as its the stronger console, and the exclusive on PS4 have the best graphics too, even better than on PC

And it runs at 30fps with drops.

Moderated - Miguel_Zorro

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Nobody really cares about PC.

The battle is between Xbox and Ps4.

Steam is the reason so many developers are able to put their games on consoles.  PC gaming matters the most. 

Pretty much. My PS4 may be collecting dust until SO5's release.

ps3-sales! said:

It's not a nice thing to say but it's true.

I think they're saying that because of PS Now. Remember that Sony is trying to have "Playstation" on everything? PC is another platform they sell their games on.

They sold their PC branch which was called SOE and I think now they're not restricting themselves on just consoles. For example they did sell games on Android phones.

Around the Network
HonestGamer said:
Ruler said:

they always mattered since Playstation 3. And PS4 as its the stronger console, and the exclusive on PS4 have the best graphics too, even better than on PC

And it runs at 30fps with drops.

yeah but they are exclusives and PC doesnt have them. There is difference between the actuall graphics to resolution and framerate. Just because a multiplat on PC has higher framerate, AA and resolution doesnt mean it looks better than a PS4 exclusive.

The Order 1886, Bloodborne, Kanck, Drive Club, Killzone SF, Infamious SO and now with Horizon and U4. All these titles have the best graphics so far, maybe Ryse can compete but thats it.

DeusXmachina said:
ps3-sales! said:

It's not a nice thing to say but it's true.

How is it true? PC has more players and gets every single game that is not Uncharted 4 or Halo meme games.

They have created an illusion with this E3

the truth is, almost nothing they show are exclusives, and nothing is coming in the next 12 months aside the multi that we already know.

TLG was amazing, Horizon looked good (but who knows if this game is good or if is going to be heavily downgraded or just not what people thinks it is, we should already have learned about overhyping new sony exclusives) and that´s it, not a single new exclusive more, and of course they are coming next year minimun, without a date release.

But hey, the illusion worked.

It was an entertainment conference, and Sony just owned gaming, cable/satalite, and vr. This was the best event I have seen in years.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Goodnightmoon said:
They have created an illusion with this E3

the truth is, almost nothing they show are exclusives, and nothing is coming in the next 12 months aside the multi that we already know.

TLG was amazing, Horizon looked good (but who knows if this game is good or if is going to be heavily downgraded, we should already have learn about overhyping new sony exclusives) and that´s it, not a single new exclusive more, and of course they are coming next year minimun, without a date release.

But hey, the illusion worked.

Can I use your post for a new thread?