By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony E3 2015, was this a PC conference?

ps3-sales! said:
Nobody really cares about PC.

The battle is between Xbox and Ps4.

Sure. Like the developers don't care about PC, they just release all the games for it?

Nice may may.

Around the Network

ps3-sales! said:
Nobody really cares about PC.

The battle is between Xbox and Ps4.

I care about PC, rather a lot.

Ruler said:
HonestGamer said:

Wow, one new exclusive game and meme master Uncharted. So wow. Much wow.

Dude as a gamer this was the best conference to see. So you want realy to argue about console wars right now really?

And MS only had Gears 4 which had way worse graphics than Horizon

"GRAPHICS DON'T MATTER!!!"

So they do when Sony does it?

it was a good conference overall but I just truly don't see the reason to buy a PS4 at $400 for  less than a handful of exclusives.

why do these conferences show games that aren't exclusive? Why would showing a game that would be on every other platform, convince me to buy the game on YOUR platform? Isn't that why other devs like EA and Bethesda have their own conference? Am I missing something here?

of course it's nothing new but man, when most of their conference is filled with multiplats, I just don't see the point.

Around the Network
HonestGamer said:
Ruler said:

Dude as a gamer this was the best conference to see. So you want realy to argue about console wars right now really?

And MS only had Gears 4 which had way worse graphics than Horizon

"GRAPHICS DON'T MATTER!!!"

So they do when Sony does it?

they always mattered since Playstation 3. And PS4 as its the stronger console, and the exclusive on PS4 have the best graphics too, even better than on PC

clearly the PC doesn't need it's own conference...Sony and MS are doing it for them

arcane_chaos said:
clearly the PC doesn't need it's own conference...Sony and MS are doing it for them

well PC has no AAA exclusives anyways

Can i play TLG and Horizon on a PC? Didn't think so.

Hm, UC4 and Horizon were two of the best games they showed and only on PS4 so.