By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which one?

Microsoft 445 24.86%

Sony 1,344 75.08%

Total:1,789

I think Sony did better (largely by announcing release dates for games that we've been waiting for since forever ago), but neither company announced any substantially new games. By that I mean to say that most of what was announced we already knew about.

Around the Network

MS big announcement is last gen games.. meanwhile sony brought a portfolio of next gen exclusives, and did something that seems foreign to MS. Showing gameplay

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I have to say... Sony. Just.

Mostly because of Horizon, which looks absolutely excellent and the ff7 remake. I found tlg to be lacking for a game that was supposed to release last gen. Also a shenmue kixkstarter? Just fund the damn game... Jesus... Still a good surprise none the less.

Had ms shown crackdown and quantum break though, probably them.

Aura7541 said:
Fusioncode said:

But Sony had more exclusives

Full exclusives:

Uncharted 4
Horizon
Dreams
The Last Guardian
Ratchet and Clank
Until Dawn
Tearaway Unfolded
World of Final Fantasy
Rigs

Console exclusives:
Street Fighter V
Shenmue III
No Man's Sky

Timed Exclusives:
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Firewatch

What's mind boggling is that games like Persona 5, The Witness, Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Star Ocean 5, etc. weren't even shown. So many games, but of course, Sony was limited on time.

Too many great games.. too little time.

Sony by FAR.I was not expecting half the games they announced, and I'm interested in almost every game shown.
E3 to me is about announcements, and about having the greater impact, and Sony clearly dropped more bombs than MS. I don't care if they are multiplat or not since I'm not into the console wars, I care about having my mind blown away by GAMES that I was not expecting, which is what Sony's e3 was all about.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Aura7541 said:

What's mind boggling is that games like Persona 5, The Witness, Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Star Ocean 5, etc. weren't even shown. So many games, but of course, Sony was limited on time.

Heh, forgot about Star Ocean and Persona. Only adds to the list of exclusives. As well as Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria. 

Oh yeah, I forgot those ones, too. Too many games. Too, too many games...

ironmanDX said:
I have to say... Sony. Just.

Mostly because of Horizon, which looks absolutely excellent and the ff7 remake. I found tlg to be lacking for a game that was supposed to release last gen. Also a shenmue kixkstarter? Just fund the damn game... Jesus... Still a good surprise none the less.

Had ms shown crackdown, scale bound  and/or quantum break though, probably them.

Wtf. I must have pressed quote instead of edit! Stayed up most of the night to watch e3, apologies. 

It seems BC is making the rounds on YouTube and gaming sites. I think that was the way to talk to average consumers and hardcore fan at the same time. It will not make a great impact sales wise but it was the perfect strategy to get people to talk about Xbox. Sony had a really good showing but it was far weaker from a commercial point of view and maybe equaling MS for fan service (even though I think PSNow isn't showing Sony from their best side).

What I don't understand is how anyone can stop and say "Nope, this is more important than a FFVII Remake".

No. It isn't. Nothing is.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Making a poll about anything xbox vs sony will end up the same way every time, it doesn't really matter what they did at the conferences.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)