By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which one?

Microsoft 445 24.86%

Sony 1,344 75.08%

Total:1,789
DD_Bwest said:

MS big announcement is last gen games.. meanwhile sony brought a portfolio of next gen exclusives, and did something that seems foreign to MS. Showing gameplay

?? I saw plenty of CGI trailers during Sony's show.  I also saw a Star Wars game being ran on PC.  

Sony's show is also longer so I'd expect more gameplay from em. 

Around the Network
super6646 said:

I'm going to keep this quick. So choose your options, Sony, or Microsoft. I think Microsoft's was WAY better, Sony's was lacklustre, and didn't do much in terms of surprising me. But some of you may think different, so vote with the poll.

It's fine if you think MS's was better, but if you don't think Shenmue, TLG, and FF7 Remake were surprising then you probably were expecting Agent as well and are literally impossible to surprise lol

I am Iron Man

Microsoft had a good conference but Sony just really hit it out of the park.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Why is this a question? lol
Sony had the best conference EVER

+1

Is this a question? Sony. They nailed it.

Around the Network

Sony by a mountain. Horizon, Uncharted 4, TLG, FF7 Remake, World of FF, Dreams, SFV, Rigs. They didn't spend too much time on VR & Sony Vue.

10/ 10.

Wow. This is no contest really.

Not even close in my opinion. MS conference was dry and didn't really have anything to get really excited for other than more Halo gameplay and backwards compatibility (which isn't nearly as good as it sounds).

Sony's conference was all around better with non stop game announcements, multiple megatons (FF7, Last Guardian, Horizon, etc.) also had gameplay for nearly everything they showed which cannot be said for MS.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

would have to be sony but i suppose the biggest announcement for xbox with regards to backward compatibility isn't really a big deal for me

so you can play old games big deal

when i bought a next gen console i did because i was done with the last one and wanted to progress to new games

i will say that many of the games announced both exclusive and multiplat at both conferences were interesting but for me sony had more announcements i'm interested in can't wait for horizon and uncharted

That final fantasy was huge though, I may have even bought a ps4 to play it. thank goodness it's only a timed exclusive.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Sony caters to all gamers with the PS4.