By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which one?

Microsoft 445 24.86%

Sony 1,344 75.08%

Total:1,789

Sony for sure, if you choose MS you're a fanboy. real talk. (JK don't ban me)

TLG, FFVII, Horizon. These games looked amazing. MS had a pretty good showing, maybe if I liked Gears as much as Halo I could have swung the other way around, FFVII remake put me over the edge though. Even if it's just timed, that's huge. Horizon looked great, so happy to not see Borezone. GG seems to be making a really unique game now. I was really banking on Rare's new game to impress me but sadly it didn't. Especially when I found out it was an MMO, game looked like some F2P shit. Maybe people were right about Rare being "just a name". That Rare replay collection was hella sweet though. I guess I'll wait to see how that pirate game turns out, right now I'm not feeling it at all, doesn't remind me of the old/classic Rare. BC is a pretty awesome thing but let's not get carried away here. Overall I have to say Sony won, they just had the better NEW reveals. Halo 5 and Tomb Raider looks amazing though.

MS - 7

Sony - 9 (highest E3 rating in recent memory)

Sorry for the rambling

Around the Network
Vasto said:
Teeqoz said:
Vasto said:
Microsoft was so much better because they actually showed exclusives. Even without Crackdown, Scalebound and Quantum Break. I watched on Youtube and Geoff's panel all gave Sony a B while Microsoft got a mix of A and B.

Not to bash MS's conference, it was good enough, but they didn't show all that many exclusives either...

They showed Halo, but we already knew about that, so that is the equivalent of Uncharted in the Sony conf. Then they showed Recore, a acGI trailer/cutscene with no gameplay, which I guess can be seen as the equivalent of Horizon, although we got actual gameplay with Horizon. Then of course they showed Gears 4 gameplay, while we got TLG gameplay. Ms also showed Rare's IP, the pirate thingy, while Sony had MM's new IP.

But eh, I guess Sony didn't show any exclusives, and I was just dreaming the entire thing.

Xbox One has the best exclusives and its not even a debate anymore. People where saying wait till E3 to see what Sony has coming this year and the wait was for nothing. Horizon looks amazing and so does Ratchet and Clank but thats it for PS4. Microsoft showed first time gameplay for much bigger exclusives that are coming this year. Thats what I want to see.

If you honestly have that mindset it's really not even worth having a debate wiht you. You can have opinions but going so far to actually state something like that when a lot of people think differently leaves no room for a debate.

Vasto said:
Teeqoz said:
Vasto said:
Microsoft was so much better because they actually showed exclusives. Even without Crackdown, Scalebound and Quantum Break. I watched on Youtube and Geoff's panel all gave Sony a B while Microsoft got a mix of A and B.

Not to bash MS's conference, it was good enough, but they didn't show all that many exclusives either...

They showed Halo, but we already knew about that, so that is the equivalent of Uncharted in the Sony conf. Then they showed Recore, a acGI trailer/cutscene with no gameplay, which I guess can be seen as the equivalent of Horizon, although we got actual gameplay with Horizon. Then of course they showed Gears 4 gameplay, while we got TLG gameplay. Ms also showed Rare's IP, the pirate thingy, while Sony had MM's new IP.

But eh, I guess Sony didn't show any exclusives, and I was just dreaming the entire thing.

Xbox One has the best exclusives and its not even a debate anymore. People where saying wait till E3 to see what Sony has coming this year and the wait was for nothing. Horizon looks amazing and so does Ratchet and Clank but thats it for PS4. Microsoft showed first time gameplay for much bigger exclusives that are coming this year. Thats what I want to see.

Okay, so what you actually meant was that Sony didn't show any exclusives releasing this year at their E3. And you have a point there. But you can't act like MS showed tonnes of new exclusives releasing this year at their E3. As a matter of fact, they didn't announce a single new exclusive releasing 2015 at their conf, and what they showed first time gameplay off was Forza 6, and y'know, I can't say the gameplay surprised me, it's a driving sim, they wouldn't have had to show gameplay for that lol (as a matter of fact I'm not sure they did, I didn't pay too close attention to the Forza 6 part). You could stretch it and say they showed first time gameplay of Halo 5 too, but the mp beta was availible for many during last christmas.

But you really should have noted that all you cared about was what was releasing in 2015.

i didnt watch microsofts, but i bet they beat sony. what with backward compatibility, new controller, tomb raider, gears, halo (the last 2 i personally dont really care about). and a lot of exclusive deals.

sony had nothing that interested me, other than of course the awesome uncharted.

but they had no new features, no updates, no price cut, no surprise games. what are their first parties doing!?

imo, Sony by far

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Sony easily

Teeqoz said:

Okay, so what you actually meant was that Sony didn't show any exclusives releasing this year at their E3. And you have a point there. But you can't act like MS showed tonnes of new exclusives releasing this year at their E3. As a matter of fact, they didn't announce a single new exclusive releasing 2015 at their conf, and what they showed first time gameplay off was Forza 6, and y'know, I can't say the gameplay surprised me, it's a driving sim, they wouldn't have had to show gameplay for that lol (as a matter of fact I'm not sure they did, I didn't pay too close attention to the Forza 6 part). You could stretch it and say they showed first time gameplay of Halo 5 too, but the mp beta was availible for many during last christmas.

But you really should have noted that all you cared about was what was releasing in 2015.

Its about more then 2015. Xbox One still has Quantum Break, Gears 4, Crackdown and Scalebound coming next year and thats just the ones we currently know about.

Quote Tree Trimmed: Slade

Vasto said:

Its about more then 2015. Xbox One still has Quantum Break, Gears 4, Crackdown and Scalebound coming next year and thats just the ones we currently know about.

I thought we were talking about their E3 press conferences here -__- Cause as far as I know only one of those games were in their press conference. But if we're not talking only about what was in their confs,Sony has

UC4

Ratchet & Clank

Horizon

MLB

GT7

TLG

Dreams

The world of Final Fantasy

Star Ocean V

from the top of my head, and of course not including any timed exclusives and console exclusives. Bolded the ones that were at this E3, three of which were announced this E3 (two if you wanna ignore TLG).

Nah, Sony won. Shenmue? FFVII Remake? The Last Guardian? Way too many bombs were dropped.

I liked Sony's conference over Microsoft's... Both were really solid conferences though.

Nothing beats Fallout 4 though... Thanks Bethesda :).

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC