By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which one?

Microsoft 445 24.86%

Sony 1,344 75.08%

Total:1,789
PDF said:
MSFT was good but Sony killed it.

E3 is normally about too much hype = disappointment. People always asking for things that aren't gonna happen, like Last Guardian, FF7 remake, Shenmue 3. But wait all those normally unrealistic expectation happened???? Its a pretty good E3.

Personally thought the Battlefront game play at EA conference was great and did not disappoint. That alone made me a happy camper for the day but damn Sony killed it. I am not even a big FF fan or Shenmue but I know these are kinda big deal to a lot of people. Last Guardian + FF7 alone = Win. I am personally more excited for the death of cable with Playstation vue.

And this is why Sony won, hands down.  MS had a few surprises no one knew about, BUT nothing that people have been saying for YEARS just couldn't/wouldn't happen.  Sony had not 1, not 2, but 3 reveals that people have been saying for almost a decade were just pipe dreams.  The rest of their conference ranged from pretty good to great.  Even some of the lesser important/impressive announcements were kept short to make room for the big bombs.  Horizon looked great.  Even though I didn't really need another UC4 vid, I changed my mind when they showed the driving segment and how open and interactive the levels are.

Edit: And MS definitely didn't make ANY announcements that nearly broke the internet, like Sony did.

Around the Network

Sony is about the future...Microsoft is about the past.

Pick your poison.

Hiku said:

It seems like as soon as something seems to be leaning heavily in Sony's favor, super6646 has a tendency to ask us in which direction it's leaning towards the most.

This tactic is more commonly referred to as a "Defense Mechanism."

Protendo said:

Pick your poison.

I love how you put those words,...........but they showed FF 7 which also backfire

Protendo said:

Pick your poison.

Could've fooled me. A Final Fantasy 7 Remake and a game that was already at an E3 in the past were some of the bigger highlights. Not that those games are a bad thing, but still seems both have their share of the past.

I would like to have faith in The Last Guardian, but I'm suffering a wierd case of deja vu.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network

The Sony conference was fantastic, Microsoft had one big announcement and it was BC.

Both were good (Sony is an A-, Microsoft is a C#), but Sony blows Microsoft out of the water.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

FF7 remake, Shenmue 3, and The Last Gaurdian were nearly mythical in status.

All announced at one show. There should be no question.

HollyGamer said:
Protendo said:

Pick your poison.

I love how you put those words,...........but they showed FF 7 which also backfire

A complete redesign making it a new game.  

Sony had the better conference, but not enough stuff to truly call their own to impress me.

Microsoft for me!

Pocky Lover Boy!