By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony 2015 E3 conference, history was written there.

They need to get this thing up on PlayStation Video in HD, and then I am hoping for a documentry next year. I am ready to pay $1499 for each of them. This conference just changed the world of gaming and entertainment.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

TLG I jokingly said "what's next FF7?" then after that I kid you not I said "show me Shenmue and I'll be impressed (sarcastically because I'm me). I have strangers at the theater that can verify this. Since I'm on a roll here I then asked for Agent and HL3.

Wait a minute...

3 surprise games were brought back from the dead or out of nowhere.

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

I am Iron Man

TLG, Shenmue 3 & FF7 Remake all in one conference. Am I tripping?

BraLoD said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

TLG I jokingly said "what's next FF7?" then after that I kid you not I said "show me Shenmue and I'll be impressed (sarcastically because I'm me). I have strangers at the theater that can verify this. Since I'm on a roll here I then asked for Agent and HL3.

Wait a minute...

3 surprise games were brought back from the dead or out of nowhere.

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

Yup, CONFIRMED!

I hope FF7 remake sells like crazy so Sony think: Hey, we also have an old big JRPG we could do the same...

XD

Wait...what RPG?  I've never been that into the genre lol

I am Iron Man

FloatingWaffles said:
Yeah, it was a great showing. What else is there to even ask for at this point aside from Half Life 3.

Easy there, Sony doesn't want to cause irreparable damage to the internet.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

Wait...what RPG?  I've never been that into the genre lol

Hehehe, so I have one more chance to talk about it XD

The Legend of Dragoon

Tops any PS1 Final Fantasy IMO (actually any game ever, lol).

Pretty big JRPG, triple A stuff, Sony went all out into it, there's people who even think it was a Square game, lol.

Oh I have of course heard of that but I never actually knew it was made BY Sony.  I thought it was a third party game like so many PS1 exclusives.

I am Iron Man

It was like seeing a unicorn shitting out a rainbow that lead to, instead of a pot of gold, a magic lamp that popped out a genie that gave me 3 wishes. I can't believe this day, the theater I was at went absolutely nuts!!!!

darkknightkryta said:
FloatingWaffles said:
Yeah, it was a great showing. What else is there to even ask for at this point aside from Half Life 3.

Easy there, Sony doesn't want to cause irreparable damage to the internet.

Nah, if Half Life 3 were to be announced it wouldn't be during the sony conference it would most likely be during the PC conference or Valve would maybe do their own thing. 

It was really good but I'm disappointed that there was no Level-5 game.

Yey, It's 2005-2006 again.

Ex Graphics Whore.