By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony 2015 E3 conference, history was written there.

BraLoD said:
Headshot said:
I think people are getting ahead of themselves saying it was the best conference ever. Really good conference though, the start and end were so strong but it did kinda drag during the middle.

Sorry, but it didn't dragged anywhere.

The "middle" had FF7 remake, Shenmue 3, No Man's Sky, Batman, Battlefront, CoD BO3 (as much as I don't care for it, it's huge).

It was not only full of bombs but it was also paced really well, they even talked a bit about Morpheus and Vue without breaking the pace or taking it too much time.

It was just insane!

I was pretty tired when watching it but after No mans sky and before the new battlefront gameplay I remember thinking it got pretty boring with the exception of Shenmue 3. I don't really care for final fantasy and don't see the hype surrounding a timed remake exclusive so maybe thats why I thought the middle dragged since they spent a lot of time on final fantasy. Battlefront was definitely towards the end if i remember correctly though, it was one of the last demos before Uncharted which is why i said the end was strong. COD might be huge but its always had a pretty generic and terrible showing at every E3 for the last few years and this year was no exception. I don't see why it should get a pass this year just because its switched from MS to Sony.

Around the Network

Cool