By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony 2015 E3 conference, history was written there.

I know this may sound like hyperbole but hoenst to god I think that was THE BEST E3 conference I have ever seen.

TLG
FF 7R
Shenmue
HORIZON WHICH LOOKS AMAZING!
UNCHARTED 3 which looks amazing as expected, and potentially topped the UC2 live demo for me.
SF5
World of FF
Couple of really col looking indies
Morpheus and the GG Cambridge game for it which looks ace
Starwars
Call of Duty (big blow to MS imho...this was their biggest marketing deal with a third party afaik)

and that's not even all of it...holy shit

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
estebxx said:
I cried man... i fucking cried.... Horizon looks like the game of my life (puts souls to shame...) and thats not even mentioning the trifecta of megatons... (more like GIGATONS)

dont forget there is still bloodborne expansion/dlc coming out which they could have shown as well but they didnt

Ruler said:
estebxx said:
I cried man... i fucking cried.... Horizon looks like the game of my life (puts souls to shame...) and thats not even mentioning the trifecta of megatons... (more like GIGATONS)

dont forget there is still bloodborne expansion/dlc coming out which they could have shown as well but they didnt

Gotta save something for the other shows XD

Doesn't top Sega's 2000 E3 showing for me. But Damn that is a hell of a lot more than I was expecting to come out of that conference.

I still think when Sony unveiled the PS1's price was their finest E3 moment though. Completely unexpected by the audience and their rivals alike.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Good going

Around the Network

When we look back on this day long from now, I think we'll laugh that we thought this was such a big deal at the time. But there's no denying that the conference created a huge stir, that Sony will be the talk of the town this week. And that's what "winning E3" is all about.

Definition of Megaton

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I just tuned in after waking up, but after reading the announcements i thought i was still dreaming haha. Did anything new get announced for this year though?

Great conference one of the best I have seen, it made CoD, AC and Battlefront look really out of place, at least Sony could have started with those =)

Last Guardian and Horizon sealed the deal for me. My PS4 is getting back to the tv!

nightsurgex2 said:
Nautilus said:
The only game that didnt appear that i was hoping to see was a new Battletoads!But good lord, this is the prime example that miracles exists

Didn't you see Battletoads is coming to Xbox One?

I mean a brand new Battletoads, not just the port of the old ones

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1