Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shemue 3 KickStarter Announced

Knocking on 1 millions door.

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

1 MILLION!!! HALFWAY THERE!!!

Thanks jlmurph!

JWeinCom said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

I don't have a Dreamcaat, and I never saw a copy for Xbox.

Well that may be why you don't get the hype. 

Of course that's why I don't get the hype.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I still don't quite understand this Kickstarter and Sony's involvement in this. If you donate $30, you get a digital copy of the game? But then, at the bottom it says that if it reaches certain milestones, other features will be included? So if only 2 million is donated, the game will offer the bare minimum?

Looks like this may blow past bloodstained's record quickly, unless there is a sudden and massive drop off.

Around the Network

Looks like this will be funded within an hour or two more. Nice. As some have said, this is probably just to gauge the interest from the public and Sony will fund the rest. Of course, I'm sure Sony won't mind if it does get a few million more towards funding.

Its already over $1 million

damn, I still play shenmue 2............that was an xbox exclusive, I really wasn't expecting it to pop up in a sony E3.........either way, whatever I have to do, I have to get that game, I've been waiting years and all but lost hope..............................this would have been a far greater announcement if the game was already in production.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

for all the people who did not read the kickstarter it says this on it.

"If Shenmue 3 was going to get made, I wanted to make it with the fans. Through Kickstarter, I knew that could happen. Together, with Shenmue fans everywhere, I knew we could build the game that the series deserves."

there is the answer to why Sony is not funding it , but they did want to do there do diligence so they shouted it out in e3 the least they could do.I do think they may of paid extra to keep it off xbox but who knows.

making of post put this under video so people stop asking :D

I pledged, only $10 but still something as I will buy the physical version when it comes out. Sony should have just funded it by I think they are worried about the demand of the game as this will cost ALOT of money...