By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shemue 3 KickStarter Announced

Sony should fund the F game!

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Soundwave said:
I don't think it's exclusive. Just a Kickstarter? Why didn't Sony just finance it? That part seemed lame.

It's PC/PS4

I don't quite get it either. The goal is only 2M. Sony or any other company can easily afford that. Maybe it's a matter of creative control?

Maybe it's half kickstarter, half Sony funded.

Either way, kickstart is flying already. First goal will be done soon.

Kickstarted crashed lol!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

onionberry said:

Maybe they want others to play it. Idk? Hehe That would be thoughtful of them, but I don't think they're that generous.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Again really weird why ask people to fund for it first then Sony will back it up. Why not Sony funded it in the first place? Need guarantees for what? Anyway people would still donate but it is really weird it is not like Igavania thing...

Around the Network

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome announcements today!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Rafie said:
onionberry said:

Maybe they want others to play it. Idk? Hehe That would be thoughtful of them, but I don't think they're that generous.

then why would Sony save a slot for Shenmeu on e3 then? Why not just a slot directly to E3 people for a video trailer. Pretty odd.

Already pledged (when I finally got in). Already hitting $300,000 pledged so there should be no issues in getting the funding.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It's finally happening! And on PC, too!

But I don't know why it's only 2M...

And shit, I have to wake up in 4 hours...