By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox Elite Controller - $150, October

Seriously, I want the Elite XB1 controller. any ideas on price, and availablity? 

Update:    This thing is going to cost $149!!! Yikes, at that price, looks like I"ll only be buying one... Priced right up there against SCUF controllers. But I think they are using better materials for the Elite

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06/15/xbox-elite-wireless-controller-will-cost-149/

Around the Network

What are the paddels for?

True dat! Day 1 for me

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

First person games. or for any game you dont want to use the shoulder buttons. They are going against Scuff controllers.

Cant wait to get one.

Around the Network

Yeah I guess you can use those paddles in the back for anything since it will have button remapping too.

Seem epic. ò.ò

I don't have an Xbox One. But holy shit, that controller makes me wish I did. Looks so cool.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

This controller honestly was the dark horse highlight of their press conference. Not only has Microsoft bested Scuf Gaming, they also indirectly bested KontrolFreek as well. Should Microsoft add longer analog sticks to the controller, consider those two companies in a heap of trouble.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

What do you all think of the new digital pad hexagon thing?

Everyone complained for so long for a digital pad that looks like a plus, now you have two options.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!