By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox Elite Controller - $150, October

TheSting said:
What are the paddels for?

I'm pretty sure they come in handy for people that like to play racing games using manual transmission. 

Around the Network

So now we know where the real research and development money went for the controller lol

Holy smokes!!!!! $150? Damn, I'm still getting one. I want that controller.

? $150? Hmm.... now it will be a bit difficult to justify that price. If anything, the Avenger Reflex and Xbox One Play and Charge Kit are identical in price and will most likely offer similar results to me.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Wow! They went all out on that controller!!! Probably the most epic controller i have seen.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Uhh - I think I'll keep my 360 controller :(

Seriously! I remember when controllers costed 20$

Wow, not worth the price at all. Oh well, I wasn't planning to buy one anyways but that price is ridiculous.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

150 USDs? Are they mad??? That is way too much for a controller. You can buy a 3DS with that cash...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

if you buy this and expect a vr headset for less than 300$ you're nuts.

How I wish I got it when it was $89.99 on amazon.ca T_T