By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - second screens are a stupid gimmick...

"But omg I want to buy that pip-boy edition!"

lmao, sorry I couldn't resist, the internet is too funny sometimes. seriously, "second screens are stupid as F but we are going to sell a huge useless pip-boy."

Around the Network

I was slightly offended as a Wii U user lol.

If I thought there was any chance in hell it would fit my popeye-esque wrist I'd buy that stupid collector's edition of fallout 4.

By second screen do you mean, for example, the Xbox app on a smartphone ? Because it is really nice. Or just for individual games like what CoD does?

jigokutamago said:
I was slightly offended as a Wii U user lol.

me too, but it's fallout so it's all fine lol

Around the Network

Sorry but last time I checked.... the DS which is a 2 screen system is the best selling handheld console, and is only a few million away to being the best selling console of all time.

That comment he made was BS. Lol... the SHAAAAAAAAADE tho

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I felt like this was a harsh thing to say, but he contradicted himself later, so, well...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Sharpryno said:
By second screen do you mean, for example, the Xbox app on a smartphone ? Because it is really nice. Or just for individual games like what CoD does?

I don't think like that, that's what todd howard said before trying to sell a pip-boy with a companion app for fallout 4.

He's probably never played a game that utilizes a second screen properly.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

A Pip-Boy app for mobile? Cool! How does it work?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!