By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - When's Your Birthday?

Tagged games:

daredevil.shark said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Oh man, I feel ancient.

You are not alone. After seeing the birthdate I feel shocked. The whole time I am arguing, talking and debating with kids??? (No offense. This is how I feel).

Yep. I'm old balls, too compared with the majority of fetuses here (fetuses? fetusi?). 

OP, I'm Fall 1982. That's all you identity-thefting motherf*ckers are getting from me!  

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Around the Network

August 1, 1997

mornelithe said:
Blob said:

I'm with you. I'm only 26 but seeing all these birthday's makes me realise that I'm old around here. 

Ouch.  Turned 36, the Friday before last. :P

Well if I'm old apparently, you're practically ancient around here. 

Maybe playing video games is indeed juvenile, as some people say :p

Nov 21st

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Blob said:
mornelithe said:

My father ran two CoD servers until the series sold out and turned to garbage.  He still games everyday :P

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
Blob said:
mornelithe said:

My father ran two CoD servers until the series sold out and turned to garbage.  He still games everyday :P

I look forward to the day my 80 year old self talks smack to some teenagers online 

March 2nd 1997

August 1st 1994

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=187711&page=1

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I won't give an exact date but I will say it is in 1994 and I already turned 21.

Blob said:
mornelithe said:

I look forward to the day my 80 year old self talks smack to some teenagers online 

Not on our servers, they were heavily monitored by my Dad, my brother, and myself.  Cheaters/mouth runners were booted pretty quickly, and most of the regulars knew how to contact us to get it taken care of in case we weren't on it immediately.  Which is why I will always be a proponent of user server control.  Putting a company in charge of it is the height of stupidity.