By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - *Opinion* Ok so Xbox One IS the better console.

I'm a PS4/PS3 owner but recently after playing heaps of Advanced Warfare(PS4) I went back to Black Ops II(PS3), DAMN! The thing is struggling throughout the whole time I'm playing online and it looks quite rough. Even the controls don't seem as responsive somehow.

Around the Network

I know the feeling, I thought I'd still be getting some ps3 titles after I got my ps4, and that I'd still be playing some Ps3 games. But after a while of playing my PS4 it feels really odd to turn on my ps3.

The PS4 is so fast, the menus look so lovely and everything on it just seems to look sharper and pop out more on my TV. needless to say I was extremely happy that Tales of Zestiria will release on PS4, I was afraid I'd skip that one on account of moving on and focusing on building my ps4 library.

Just played Far Cry 4. And that is a way better experience than Far Cry 3 was on 360 at least from the technical side. Even though 30fps no choppy frame rate, crispy graphics and higher resolution.

Still like the 360 better. When the One gets a better media player, better controller, gears of war and all the missing features from the 360 then it will be better.

Shit I I sense this every gen. I rember playing Twisted Metal black for the first time on PS2 and was a little impressed by the GFX but then I put Twisted Metal 2 back in my PS and was like what the fauck happens did they downgrade this shit?

Around the Network

I like how you stated that Halo feels like you are playing in slow motion... I've always felt that way but I only played the first two Halo games though. I believe someone back in the day was like well it is space so they move slower. There is a game called Tribes that moves faster and had better multiplayer setup (bases, vehicles and players allowed) along with the fact that it was released before Halo (on PC of course).

I can understand what you are saying when you go with the differences between last gen and current gen about graphics, frame rate, etc. but I can say I kinda hate this generation. Why? Because we have a lot of remakes-remaster games and everything we want is new games I think so. Another thing I hate about this current gen is that almost every game has Paid-DLC, a couple of years ago we had to unlock features by playing, now we have to pay to have them. And I regret having a PS4, Xbox One and Wii U at the same time.

I like my xbox one alot , like how i feel about my ps4. But both systems are missing the 1st party games right now, ps4 has infamous and the order 1886 to show it off, but it doesnt have the magic yet for me to say the ps4 is better than the ps3. The xbox one has ori,sunset overdrive and ryse, and it doesnt have the one game which i go back and replay my xbox 360 for ( lost odyssey ), until the xbox one gets that kind of game, the 360 will be the better system for me.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Ruler said:
OG Xbox is still best Xbox

Agreed.

wilco said:
Still like the 360 better. When the One gets a better media player, better controller, gears of war and all the missing features from the 360 then it will be better.

media player already is better. the controller was better from the beginning.