By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [E3_SPOILER] Ryu and Roy leaked for Smash. Street Fighter stage,more Mii costumes and Inkling trophy too. [/E3_SPOILER]

so we have Lucas, Ryu and Roy. hope they are free DLC. :D
seems there would be a Street Fighter game for Wii U? I hope.

Around the Network

Nintendo Vs Capcom is going to be the megaton for E3 2015. Believe!

I get the Roy part, but why Ryu it doesn't serum like any streetfighter is going to hit the Wii U in near couture.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I can't wait to have a match featuring Ryu, Roy, and Rayman.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

gabzjmm23 said:

Lucas is already confirmed as a paid download.

Frustrated about Roy, it means they're charging for another tweaked clone. Ryu is a good addition, I think, and makes me more hopeful Snake might return and characters like Bayonetta and Shovel Knight will get a look in.

Around the Network
gabzjmm23 said:

Maybe there is a SF deal between N and CAP.  But fighter DLC will not be free. 

Now just gimme Nintendo vs. Capcom. Hehehehe...

Looks authentic

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

WhiteEaglePL said:

On the bright side, Bayonetta can still happen, especially with 2 characters from 1 3rd party being now a thing.

Nope. Not nearly iconic enough. Ryu is in because he's the Mario of fighting games. No one knows or cares about Bayonetta outside of a select few core gamers. That mean no Rayman either.

The way the select third parties for this game is pretty clear. The only non-iconic character I can see is Banjo, because of his Nintendo history. Other than that, this is likely it, unless you know of any other characters who transend the meduim the way Pac-Man, Mega Man, Sonic, and Ryu do.

Tetris for Smash? No? Hm.

Wyrdness said:
If it is legit and Ryu is coming you lot do realize this could open the door for a Smash vs Capcom title in future.

No Smash vs. anything. Real fighting game or bust. We already have Smash. Don't need another.