By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - R&C PS4 game trailer finally! Also 8 minute gameplay video!

Holy sheeezh

That looks so frikking amazing! It's like a CGI movie! And they continue to impress with their always original and amusing weapons.

This is my PS4 system seller!

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
Looks really pretty. Is this a new game or a remake of one of the old ones?

It's based on the story of the first game, but it's basically a new game. I can't wait!

I love the "Play the game based on the movie based on the game" :)

sundin13 said:

It's a reboot basically. It's based on the first game, but it's completely rebuilt, and the story is also rather different from what I've understood.

sundin13 said:

Re-imagine, that's how I would call it =p

Around the Network
Barkley said:

It's based on the story of the first game, but it's basically a new game. I can't wait!

Thats a strange way of doing things @.@

Wow, this looks excellent. The visuals and animations are nice and the gameplay as always with R&C games looks fun.

Don't know why they didn't wait until E3 but it looks flippin great. Such a heartbreak I can't play it this year.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

That looks real good

Holy mother of God. That's right up there with the most beautiful on the console. Better than I could've hoped. And the new twists on old levels...my god, just so much nostalgia watching the remained Kerwan.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!