By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo files trademark for "Diddy Kong" in Europe - Diddy Kong Racing 2 incoming?

Dr.Vita said:
This is 100% going to happen! There were already leaks about this last year -> http://mynintendonews.com/2014/07/12/more-diddy-kong-racing-2-rumours-pop-up/

Yeah I remember this. I want to see what Monster Games is capable on Wii U, their work is pretty impressive on N3DS with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

Around the Network

Retro's next game is totally going to be Diddy Kong Racing isn't it? *chuckles*

Hey I liked DKR a lot btw. But the meltdowns on the internet will be funny to watch.

I was thinking better... maybe Monster Games can do DKR2 instead of Retro? I remember them praising Monster Games a lot recently and they have experience with racing games. Maybe Retro will oversee the project and Monster Games will be the main developer, leaving room for Retro to work on other game.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Maybe they need trademark for Diddy Kong racing N64 Virtual Console game.

Nope, just Diddy Kong's Mansion.

Around the Network

It will happen, I called it, and congrats Nintendo for in one gen destroying the reputation of a once revered studio.