By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY x SEGA at E3: What are the 2 games? Place your bets now!!

Please delete this comment!

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Shenmue 3 and maybe a Phantasy Star game?

A real Phantasy Star would be shocking! I'm talking 8 bit and 16 bit style.

Valkyria Chronicles???

Not Yakuza? D:

It better be Shenmue then xD

Ali_16x said:
kupomogli said:

They pay first party devs to make shitty games, they pay devs to make shitty ports so why not pay Sega to make shitty games. 

Except he's probably saying this is because of Sonic Boom. And really the biggest reason he doesn't care is because they're Sony exclusives so I'm not even sure why he bothered commenting.

Sonic Lost World is a pretty bad game as well. Rome Total War II is one of the shitiest games I've played this gen. A horrible broken mess. After that mess I'm not touching a Sega game ever again.

And yes, Sony does fund bad games like The Order 1866.

Around the Network

A new Valkyria Chronicles would be the most exciting thing SEGA could announce. The first one was one of the best Japanese games of the last generation.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

"People won't see coming"? Then it's not Shenmue. Valkyria, Panzer Dragoon (RPG my guess) or Shinobi. That's my guess.

Samus Aran said:
Ali_16x said:

Except he's probably saying this is because of Sonic Boom. And really the biggest reason he doesn't care is because they're Sony exclusives so I'm not even sure why he bothered commenting.

Sonic Lost World is a pretty bad game as well. Rome Total War II is one of the shitiest games I've played this gen. A horrible broken mess. After that mess I'm not touching a Sega game ever again.

If anything they make bad Sonic games and Wii U games. Also Sony funds good games like Bloodborne, so what's your point?

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
Samus Aran said:

If anything they make bad Sonic games and Wii U games. Also Sony funds good games like Bloodborne, so what's your point?

Sega makes bad games in general. That's my point. That's why the company is in trouble.

Nintendo also funds good games like Bayonetta 2, so what's your point?

"Shenmue III" would be awesome. I'd be in!

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7